Infinite913

TeamRamRods SSA JIMMY Build Log

So Hove is helping you, eh.. should be a solid build!

tuned..

Hove aint helpin nothin but himself to a cheeseburger.....He never came by and he dont answer his phone! This Build has been done by me and me alone!

So Hove is helping you, eh.. should be a solid build!

tuned..

Hove aint helpin nothin but himself to a cheeseburger.....He never came by and he dont answer his phone! This Build has been done by me and me alone!

:roflmao:

a little warning about the circuit breakers, once they click once they'll never be as accurate as the first time.

a little warning about the circuit breakers, once they click once they'll never be as accurate as the first time.

thanks ive had it forever and I am upgrading once I get taxes....Thanks though!

I did help you with the build!! You got all my old stuff for a pucking steal!! Lol

I did help you with the build!! You got all my old stuff for a pucking steal!! Lol

Hey you stay out of this! :sleepwerd4:

so, after reading your thread, seeing who is commenting on it and where, i realized there are a ton of people in the metro Detroit area. i'm really impressed with your build so far and everyone else around here

:morepower1:

Damn.. and I was hoping this build was going to be good.. :ehh::noob::ughdunno::peepwall::sleepwerd4::suicide-santa:

and this is coming from a guy with 2 800 dollar subs with 9 k putting up SHIT NUMBERS!

Damn.. and I was hoping this build was going to be good.. :ehh::noob::ughdunno::peepwall::sleepwerd4::suicide-santa:

and this is coming from a guy with 2 800 dollar subs with 9 k putting up SHIT NUMBERS!

hahahahahaha don't bring the chatt into this lol and it's 7.5k!

so, after reading your thread, seeing who is commenting on it and where, i realized there are a ton of people in the metro Detroit area. i'm really impressed with your build so far and everyone else around here

yeah man for sure, we go hard in the D!!! your more then welcome to come check out our builds and get a DEMO anytime just let us know.

David the ZCON pounded. MAYBE just MAYBE ill get 2 of em. i think i am leaning that direction! loved how clean it was. sounds good.

yeah man for sure, we go hard in the D!!! your more then welcome to come check out our builds and get a DEMO anytime just let us know.

David the ZCON pounded. MAYBE just MAYBE ill get 2 of em. i think i am leaning that direction! loved how clean it was. sounds good.

:thanx::dancing::morepower1::sleepwerd4:

Super secret sub ?!!!

I think I huessed it right, the first time !!!

Nice !

I need to listen to one. Some people love monster subs like that in my country !!! But it might be to heavy for my car !

How do you like the Zcon ?

What did you have before to make a comparison ?

FiveGenerationPictureOuting042.jpg

Thats the kind of present that I would love to find under the tree. :woot:

Super secret sub ?!!!

Nice !

I need to listen to one. Some people love monster subs like that in my country !!! But it might be to heavy for my car !

I have had alot of subs in the past. Most recently I have had an 18" btl an18" mayhem and now I have psi subs.

Compared to what I have had the Zcon is amazing! I am not gonna say the Zcon shits on what I have had (FI and AA subs are badass also) but it sounds amazing it moves mad air, very well built. What I wad most impressed with was how it sounded. The bass rolled off smooth the lows were just banging!!! Overall it's a beast and a great sub. Also comes with some bad ass customer service as we all know.

If your looking for a new sub something not alot of people have and will fit your budget, Zcon is what you want

FiveGenerationPictureOuting042.jpg

Thats the kind of present that I would love to find under the tree. :woot:

I know right......when the UPS guy pulled i was more excited to see him then when i was a kid waiting for santa!

Super secret sub ?!!!

Nice !

I have had alot of subs in the past. Most recently I have had an 18" btl an18" mayhem and now I have psi subs.

Compared to what I have had the Zcon is amazing! I am not gonna say the Zcon shits on what I have had (FI and AA subs are badass also) but it sounds amazing it moves mad air, very well built. What I wad most impressed with was how it sounded. The bass rolled off smooth the lows were just banging!!! Overall it's a beast and a great sub. Also comes with some bad ass customer service as we all know.

If your looking for a new sub something not alot of people have and will fit your budget, Zcon is what you want

:sleepwerd4: