Infinite913

TeamRamRods SSA JIMMY Build Log

Super secret sub ?!!!

I think I huessed it right, the first time !!!

Nice !

I need to listen to one. Some people love monster subs like that in my country !!! But it might be to heavy for my car !

How do you like the Zcon ?

What did you have before to make a comparison ?

I have had alot of subs in the past. Most recently I have had an 18" btl an18" mayhem and now I have psi subs.

Compared to what I have had the Zcon is amazing! I am not gonna say the Zcon shits on what I have had (FI and AA subs are badass also) but it sounds amazing it moves mad air, very well built. What I wad most impressed with was how it sounded. The bass rolled off smooth the lows were just banging!!! Overall it's a beast and a great sub. Also comes with some bad ass customer service as we all know.

If your looking for a new sub something not alot of people have and will fit your budget, Zcon is what you want

Wow, thanks. I think we might have a winner.

Before anyone starts going nuts, this is still pre-production. This most recent version of this model (as I mentioned in the past we approached this segment a few years ago and we are just now coming back to it), seems to really be a big time winner so far.

Before anyone starts going nuts, this is still pre-production. This most recent version of this model (as I mentioned in the past we approached this segment a few years ago and we are just now coming back to it), seems to really be a big time winner so far.

:sleepwerd4::morepower1::peepwall::dancing::thanx::wub:

Great Build. Thanks for all the vids, that woofer is laughing at that power :fing34:

that is amazing and i might have to come hear that real soon. i need more bass

that is amazing and i might have to come hear that real soon. i need more bass

I GIVE FREE DEMOSS on one condition you are not allowed to SKEET in my car......AS I ALREADY HAVE ALL OFF MY WOOFER!(cleaned it up though I just couldnt resist its so SEXY)

ohh yes i cant wait for this beast to come out. my ol' lady's gonna be pissed when i buy one of these

Nice SUPER SECRET SUBWOOFER. I wish I was one the VIP list ;)

You should LEARN TO SWALLOW :peepwall:

You should LEARN TO SWALLOW :peepwall:

^^hes a pro^^^ he's got the cornor right infront of my shop on 8 mile. he brings me good buisness. after he swallows he gives em a discount card for an accessorie from my store

Hove, where is your shop?

its not the shop your thinkin, hes a stereotypical arab.....its a cell phone shop, he also works part time at a party store, as well as a gas station! GO ALKITA!

its not the shop your thinkin, hes a stereotypical arab.....its a cell phone shop, he also works part time at a party store, as well as a gas station! GO ALKITA!

HAHAHAHA, thanks for the clarification. obviously he works hard enough to pay the bills and such for his envoy

No joke, that sub is amazing!

who else agrees its time for this guy to do some more VIDEOS! :sleepwerd4:

you or me? hahaha. i'll ride along with these videos if you need a designated camera man

you or me? hahaha. i'll ride along with these videos if you need a designated camera man

Txt me let me know when ur free!

a little reaction video we got to Dave's Zcon at a local car audio installation shop. When we started filming, we were over a hundred yards away

http://s832.photobucket.com/albums/zz248/MackTopper/SSA%20films/?action=view&current=DaveZconatABCWarehouse.mp4

i fail at embedding videos btw

Edited by Mtopper

a little reaction video we got to Dave's Zcon at a local car audio installation shop. When we started filming, we were over a hundred yards away

http://s832.photobucket.com/albums/zz248/MackTopper/SSA%20films/?action=view&current=DaveZconatABCWarehouse.mp4

i fail at embedding videos btw

150+ yards and they had to come out and see what was making the walls in there store move! THANK YOU ZCON!