edouble101

System for my Hyundai - Sundown,JL Audio, Crescendo, Audiocontrol, DEI

i hope you scooped all the poop out of the cat litter right?

Yeah it was new stuff. :fing34:

The pod looks gorgeous!! Even though I like nekkid speakers, I really like how your grill came out. What did you come up with for volume?

The pod looks goureous!! Even though I like nekkid speakers, I really like how your grill came out. What did you come up with for volume?

Thanks bro! The pod isn't perfect. The vinyl has alot of stretch marks but isnt too bad for my first time.

I need to calculate the volume yet. I will probably do that this evening. The port is just sitting in there for pictures.

When do you plug and play, curious to how the doors get down? Did you ever get your Zv.2's, I might of missed the pictures.

2011-07-24_19-37-30_584.jpg

That, my friend, looks fukkin' Awesome!!! Hoping it gives the sound you are wanting cause it deffinetly has the looks!!

Looks cool. Wish I could hear you mid-bass setup.

When do you plug and play, curious to how the doors get down? Did you ever get your Zv.2's, I might of missed the pictures.

I havent had power to the midbass drivers yet. Unfortunitely that will nlt be for a while yet. I will be powering them with my 1000c4 bridged. Each midbass will get 250wrms.

I did get the Z's. They are 12" Z v.2 with z.3 softparts. They were built by Paco at Sundown.

Edit-0049.jpg

Edit-0048-2.jpg

2011-07-24_19-37-30_584.jpg

That, my friend, looks fukkin' Awesome!!! Hoping it gives the sound you are wanting cause it deffinetly has the looks!!

Thank you! I am very anxious to complete this system!!

Looks cool. Wish I could hear you mid-bass setup.

Thanks man, your craftsmanship definitely inspires me to do my best!

Yeah too bad I live in PA :(

They look real good, Im thinking of running a pair of Zv.3's when they come in with the motors. What size enclosure and tuning you planning on?

They look real good, Im thinking of running a pair of Zv.3's when they come in with the motors. What size enclosure and tuning you planning on?

I plan on building a 3.5^ft enclosure tuned to 30hz with three four inch ports. After the front stage is done thats next!

Wow. That door looks pretty much factory. Mad props, is the other side this far along, or are you just doing one at a time?

Wow. That door looks pretty much factory. Mad props, is the other side this far along, or are you just doing one at a time?

Thanks for checking in, I appreciate your comments.

I have not started the passenger door yet. I wanted to do one door at a time so I didnt f'up two doors ;)

:droolcup:

Do you find your self not feeling motivated to do the other side? Cause that's how I felt :P

Your doors are going to be premo midbass, If I'm ever remotely close to PA, We're listening to some Tool!

:droolcup:

Do you find your self not feeling motivated to do the other side? Cause that's how I felt :P

Your doors are going to be premo midbass, If I'm ever remotely close to PA, We're listening to some Tool!

I am totally motivated to finish this build. I have a severe lack of time :peepwall:

If you ever make it out to the East coast hit me up!

Thanks for checking it out!

Final volume after speaker displacement = .374^ft :o Way smaller than what I thought it was going to be.

I can make this work though -_- I have 5.625" of depth for the port. So if I only use one flare end of the port the total port length will be 4.39" (displacement 0.00798^ft) tuned to 65hz. I am going to be stuffing the enclosure with 0.187lbs of Acousta-Stuf to help make the driver think it is in a bigger enclosure ;)

That door is beast!

Much smaller than I planned but it will work!

Very fine build here. Love the way the doors came out. I personally love the way the speaker and port look nekkid (without the cover).

Very fine build here. Love the way the doors came out. I personally love the way the speaker and port look nekkid (without the cover).

Thanks. I need the grill to protect the speaker -_- I do like it off too!

You knee-deep in that other panel yet??

edub.. I need to see this in person.. and I need my doors done too ... :peepwall:

:No::ehh: I wish I was! Hopefully this Sunday I will do it...er...start it.

edub.. I need to see this in person.. and I need my doors done too ... :peepwall:

:wacky: Haha I barely have time for my chit. Dude you live in NJ, we can totally meet up! I am coming to NJMP for the AMA superbike race in September.

:No::ehh: I wish I was! Hopefully this Sunday I will do it...er...start it.

Wrong answer!!!! I think you should be finishing the other panel this Sunday!! :drink40:

Little farther of a drive but I need some panels built also! :shrug:

I don't mind you taking forever... I'll just leave you my door panels... lol

What is this NJMP? And what town is it in? And will you be driving the Hyundai????