liljestrand

Funny story.

So I'm sitting there at my house waiting for dinner and watching mythbusters. They are doing a myth about subwoofers being able to set off a sks rifle. So they go to a stereo shop and the store owner talks them into using the square mtx subs. My mom turns to me and says "don't you start drooling". I looked at my 2 xcon 15's sitting on the floor and said "I think I will be fine".

Edited by liljestrand

i think she was referring to you possibly being jealous that they decided to use MTX rather than SSA...

From what i hear... without Khaotik... u cant set a rifle off with sub(s) :)

yes he can!!!

So I'm sitting there at my house waiting for dinner and watching mythbusters. They are doing a myth about subwoofers being able to set off a sks rifle. So they go to a stereo shop and the store owner talks them into using the square mtx subs. My mom turns to me and says "don't you start drooling". I looked at my 2 xcon 15's sitting on the floor and said "I think I will be fine".

it's funny cause I saw that episode a while back and just laughed, and earlier tonight my dad said pretty much the exact same thing

Didnt they end up smoking one of the woofers in the end?

Yes, one of the Jackhammers from the MTX demo car

LOL, yeah they said it blew because it wasn't broke in.

I would have paid for that to be edited out.

:drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: