Sign in to follow this  
bigmikekc

new system help

im going to get a whole new system as soon as i get a job (i have been apply at alot of different places so i hope i get a job haha)but anyways i need help choosing what i want. i want two 12's and more than 1000 watts. i was thinking

subs: 2 skar audio vvx-12"

sub amp: AQ1200d

front speakers: crescendo ccx 6.5

speaker amp: ??? want a 2 channel

HU: ??? something around $150

so i pretty much need help with the speaker amp and a HU. tell me what you guys think about the rest

Why not the Crescendo 1000c4? I know its a 4 ch but you can't go wrong for the price. Otherwise you could try getting in on the GB of the REV-665, if your lucky. http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/44340-group-buy-on-a-zed-built-boss-audio-rev-665/

As far as HU's, YOU should pick one that has the features you need. Any particular features you plan on needing?

I can see a lot of you guys, are getting these Crescendo speakers. Are they really so good? Or is it only because they're cheap ?

On the cheap, I read a lot of good reviews about the Phenix Gold rsd component set.

Personnaly, I'd get a set of Bravox, here at the ssa store.

Why not the Crescendo 1000c4? I know its a 4 ch but you can't go wrong for the price. Otherwise you could try getting in on the GB of the REV-665, if your lucky. http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/44340-group-buy-on-a-zed-built-boss-audio-rev-665/

As far as HU's, YOU should pick one that has the features you need. Any particular features you plan on needing?

yeah i will prob get the crescendo 1000c4

Like I said last night, I'd still look for a Kenwood radio.

They are great for the prices, and don't have the RCA's issues that most Pioneer radios have.

Like I said last night, I'd still look for a Kenwood radio.

They are great for the prices, and don't have the RCA's issues that most Pioneer radios have.

i think im going alpine