Penguin4x4

To Whomever Operates These Mall Stores

I don't know which advertising firm you've contracted, or which focus groups you've been listening to, but no one with a shred of sense or dignity wants to shop in a store blaring bass heavy music of questionable quality at nauseatingly loud volumes. Furthermore, I should not be able to walk past your store and be blanketed in a thick miasma of cologne/perfume/fragrance (also of questionable quality). In conclusion: light, instrumental jazz at barely audible levels and leave the smelly stuff at the perfume counters. Please cease and desist with these shenanigans immediately.

Thank You

I hate that place as well. Despise everything it stands for enough to automatically dislike people who shop there. Unacceptable completely.

Buy my worn out pieces of shit, covered in mall-whore perfume, with ubershitty music blaring up my ass as I walk buy. FUCK YOU, you teeny bopper dipshits.

I hate that place as well. Despise everything it stands for enough to automatically dislike people who shop there. Unacceptable completely.

I distinctly remember 3 different stores doing this; it appears to be an epidemic amongst stores appealing to teenagers/delusional adults these days.

I am there with you. I hate those places, loud and smelly!

Eff that, I'll spend no time or money in there, it's the odor that does it for me. No thank you.