holley2346

Stickers coming off of brand new n2s

I dont know if anyone else is having this problem but the dustcap stickers fell off of my n2s after playing for a few minutes. I love the subs but id like to have my sexy fi logos on the subs too!

One of the chrome stickers probably...they just don't stick as good as the rest of them.

Email me your address and what color it is and we'll send you a few new ones.

shit....hope i don't run into this problem. got the blue chrome.

Never got any stickers.... everyone thinks I have some off brand since my dust caps are blank. haha

i got the chrome ones too and they are pealing bad... keep putting them back on, but they fall down again. Amazing thing is the f part is fairly secure, but the I flops down.

shit....hope i don't run into this problem. got the blue chrome.

Yep i got an SSD with blue chrome sticker and its got a bubble in the F that wont stay down.. nothing like the orginal's that were painted on :) but the colors are cool

That's the bubble that is in the dustcap that is injected..not a thing we can do about that one

Stickers falling off not a problem to me. But it'll look tacky. I preferred the silk screened ones a few years back. My friends all thought i put FI stickers on generics and didn't believe me until I pulled them out of the box...lol. Just sayin.

On a side note... my blue chrome has bubbles in them. Hope it doesn't peel off anytime soon. Would look weird with one white F and a blue chrome I..haha.

Silk screen look like crap man..

It's all watery and opaque..

Sticker looks WAY better.

Silk screen look like crap man..

It's all watery and opaque..

Sticker looks WAY better.

But silk screen doesn't fall off. I'd rather have a decent looking logo that stayed on the sub, than a great looking one, half on the sub and half floating around the trunk.

...there is only a handful of them we've ever had problems with man..we throw them away if they won't stick.

We can't make a chrome colored silk screen logo..

So stickers it is. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

just happened to look at my white sticker on the BTL. The white lays better than the blue chrome i have. No burred edges or peeling at corners or slice marks all over it like my blue chrome. A nit picker would point it out and be dissatisfied. But like I mentioned in another post somewhere, when the speaker is moving that large amount of air... you can't see $41+ and its plain awesome. :drink40:

So for future purchases, i'm sticking with plain white. Side by side though Nick.... my silkscreened SSD looks pretty awesome. But you're right.. to save for cost and to pass that savings to us the stickers shall do. In fact the white sticker does seem to be brighter than the silkscreen.

Just watch out the sticker contains all of the magical db property. If you loose it your screwed you'll most likely be down 3 db on the termlab.

oooo NNNoooooooo db's! I love my white fi logo's.

Just watch out the sticker contains all of the magical db property. If you loose it your screwed you'll most likely be down 3 db on the termlab.

well if thats the case i want 4 FI logos on my subs

Haven't even done anything to my q but open the packaging and the sticker's "I" was hanging lol. I have the engine turn color.

email me your address at sales@ficaraudio.com and I'll get you out another one. Just specify the type/color

My blue chrome stickers have held up great. It's not a big deal to me, I like the white Fi just fine, but color matching can really add something to the install. I'm sure somebody has to appreciate the choices available. On another similar note can you get the AA logo in different colors?

My Chrome sticker on the F is doing the same thing. It will not stay on at all. So i have an FI on one sub and an I on the other...lol

why you crying when is just the sticker and not the neo magnet?

Edited by CHRIS 323