holley2346

Stickers coming off of brand new n2s

I can understand the frustration, but you gotta realize how HOT a dustcap can get just from playing. If it's peeling I would suggest just reapply some spray on adhesive to the back of the sticker.

The Subs sound great. Mine are still new and when they arrived the F was already peeling so no heat issues. I think the Chrome stickers are the ones to come off the most.

Same here on my SP4's. Straight out the box & my logos were falling off. I hav the silver engine turn ones.

Can't do anything about the vinyl..the stuff just isn't sticky enough with the metal type stickers

email me your address at sales@ficaraudio.com and I'll get you out another one. Just specify the type/color

i ordered the blue chrome on my subs on tuesday will i have the same problem too ?????????

Maybe!! I am waiting on the new hats and T-shirts to hit the site.

email me your address at sales@ficaraudio.com and I'll get you out another one. Just specify the type/color

i ordered the blue chrome on my subs on tuesday will i have the same problem too ?????????

can anyone from FI confirm this please???

Shut the fuck up, they can't confirm what may or may not happen. Just listen to the advice given in this thread. Spray adhesive on the back of the stickers if they're falling off.

My blue chrome sticker on my BL has been fine for almost a year now...

thats why i got the white decals... never peel or try to come off :)

Shut the fuck up, they can't confirm what may or may not happen. Just listen to the advice given in this thread. Spray adhesive on the back of the stickers if they're falling off.

i hope not cause ill s3nd those shits back

Send what back? I hope you wouldn't send the woofer in just because the sticker is coming off..

Send what back? I hope you wouldn't send the woofer in just because the sticker is coming off..

come on $1200 dollars on some fine ass woofers and the stickers suck ass

I understand what your saying.. but sending them back in would be outragous (the shipping that is) could just order a set of stickers.

I understand what your saying.. but sending them back in would be outragous (the shipping that is) could just order a set of stickers.

lol jk bro i cant sleep im so excited i cant wait to get them after 10 years of buying kicker l7 these subs are my best ever

lol jk bro i cant sleep im so excited i cant wait to get them after 10 years of buying kicker l7 these subs are my best ever

I hear yah. I am doing a large order from Fi for the rebuild. Hopefully Scott will see my email about flat black stickers.

Who gives a fuck its a sticker, fine something in life thats actually worth complaining about

Who gives a fuck its a sticker, fine something in life thats actually worth complaining about

EXACTLY

haha

another steer and queer cowboy lmao

Nice comeback bro and whos crying about stickers, haha try again.

"Help me please, if my stickers fall off my sub Im gonna have a bitch fit."

Edited by jay-cee

I know that if I was the manufacturer and I knew that my product's decals were coming off I would fix it. Pretty simple.

"Help me please, if my stickers fall off my sub Im gonna have a bitch fit."funny how people with small shitty set ups know more and the ones with better and bigger set ups know less lol one 15 come on bro we are not in the 90s no more lmao

"Help me please, if my stickers fall off my sub Im gonna have a bitch fit."funny how people with small shitty set ups know more and the ones with better and bigger set ups know less lol one 15 come on bro we are not in the 90s no more lmao

You finally stepped up to the big boy leagues and have room to talk, I like that you felt defeated. One 15'' installed with 4-12''s in the living room chilling so im good. Assumptions make you look good, if I knew you were gonna use status as ammo I would put up my comming soon gear like you fing34.gif

Now back to your sticker, hope it stays on. Regular schedule programming can resume sorry for the clutter.

Edited by jay-cee

Psh jay-cee I got 2 15 zcons 2 15 sp4s 2 15 xcons and a 15 fi q just sitting here. Get on my level!

Jk

Seriously this whine fest over a $2 sticker?