holley2346

Stickers coming off of brand new n2s

Psh jay-cee I got 2 15 zcons 2 15 sp4s 2 15 xcons and a 15 fi q just sitting here. Get on my level!

Jk

Seriously this whine fest over a $2 sticker?

Oh your the king of teh deee beeez with all those subs, do you play them all together in one box adhd.gif j/k

Yeah bro, started 2 years ago and still going on. Like there isnt adhesive or anything wrong rocking a sub without lettering. For the money, I would be more worried about perfomance which shouldnt be an issue than a sticker. But to each their own

It would have been too loud so I figured I better not. Actually they are all getting ready to be shipped. Well except the q.

It would have been too loud so I figured I better not. Actually they are all getting ready to be shipped. Well except the q.

No bro didnt you hear, you cant go back to one 15" then you will be back in the 90's :P:

No ill have 2 ;) and it wont be Q's. Dunno what I'm going to do with that thing

Brand new BL's and yes the Blue Dust cap stickers are coming off straight out of the box....lol..

god im glad that little bitch is gone,

i did have the same issue on the chrome, i did a recone for a friend.. and when i was setting the dust cap with a piece of tape, bloop it fell off. i think he put a transformer sticker on

But they sound really good though. I cant wait to break them in because my other set is broken in and they sound amazing!!

Yeah "brushed aluminum" sticker on new sp4 wasn't sticking. Put a black one on it, looks evil! Never had a problem with any of the color ones just the chrome, seems like they are thicker and don't like the curve of the cap.