Sign in to follow this  
rugdnit

Chevrolet Traverse

Hey guys.... Been a while since I have been here. Glad to be back. My progress has been slow due to work and procrastination ( and a little too much reading ). I will post more pics up as I have made more progress than my Flikr account shows. I will be starting work on the A-Pillars and Center channel shortly. Kronos and Leviathan have been installed and I absolutely love them. Any questions just shoot me a pm.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49617895@N02/

I really like the enclosure / center console idea for hiding all the amps and such. Build looks good :fing34:

I really like the enclosure / center console idea for hiding all the amps and such. Build looks good :fing34:

Thanx man. I actually ran out of room in the rear storage area, so I had to come up with a new box for the processor, center channel amp and rear passives. The floor A/C vent feeds the back of the box which is open and the fan at the front pulls air. All the pieces stay very cool. I will get pix of the Zeds in the rear storage compartment all wired up.

Thanx man. I actually ran out of room in the rear storage area, so I had to come up with a new box for the processor, center channel amp and rear passives. The floor A/C vent feeds the back of the box which is open and the fan at the front pulls air. All the pieces stay very cool. I will get pix of the Zeds in the rear storage compartment all wired up.

Sounds sweet. I'm thinking of doing something similar, def gonna learn from your build log :)