Sir-Lancelot

tejcurrent

My review for tejcurrent's dual / triple alt bracket and HO alt.

First I need to say that Troy is a great guy and was excellent to do business with. His communication was excellent and kept me updated on any delays and always answered my emails promptly.

The time frame to get the product could have been faster, but I knew going into this that he had a job and family. I was okay with all that. Some things are out of his control at the moment, but he is learning how to deal with it. I wish him the best going forward. He is a super guy and went above and beyond helping me get an excellent bracket and alt installed in to my truck.

I feel very safe in saying that Troy will stand behind his products and would never over inflate the values to mislead the buyer. This is just a hobby and a passion for him not his means of income so from what I can can tell there are no short cuts and everything is top quality. Hopefully the pictures will show what I am trying to say.

The alternator.

When comparing the internals of the stock, Iraggi 260a Amputator, and Tejcurrent ..... Troys had noticeably beefier internals. I cant even remember what all he showed me, so ask him about stators, windings, posts, and all that shit. I just know the product is nice, well put together, priced extremely fair, and gave me the results I was looking for. I will be adding a third alt after I catch up from spending WAY too much money for the wife and kids for Christmas and I will be getting it from tejcurrent. :drink40:

The bracket is so SWEET!

It is a dual or triple bracket and I am running it with only two right now, but a third will be added soon.

I have seen some other so called dual brackets and they look like toys compared to this. This one is VERY well made, nice and thick, quality parts used and straight forward to install. After installation there are no issues. No belt slipping, no squeal, no noise, and it is rock solid mounted up. Excellent product right here!

:fing34:

Troys alt is on the right, Irragi on the left.

dscf28210393254.jpg

dscf28250439930.jpg

dscf28230416431.jpg

dscf28210393254.jpg

Nice review, from all the pictures I've seen of his brackets = pure awesomeness in terms of quality :drink40:

:bigok:

That's great. I'll be buying my alternator and dual brackets from Troy here shortly.