khmaii

Missing Sub

I've placed an order on 2 dcons about a month ago and when they arrived I found only 1 sub in the box. I called UPS, and they say that the shipper (ssa) short shipped them. I emailed SSA and they said the sub was probably seperated during the shipping process and to wait a day or so. Waited 3 days with nothing shipped. So I emailed back asking if they can look into it more but Its been about a week without an answer.

It's the Christmas Holidays bro, I am sure they will get back to you.

:fing34:

x2

Christmas is a very hard holiday to work around and they are probably spending time with the family and such.

You'll get taken care of soon.

I am contacting the build house now as something does not add up. We will get this figured out. Weight wise, it is appearing that UPS shipping both drivers, I am wondering if something got messed up in customs.

o that customs! I hate them with a passion! they keep screwing stuff us! opening all my stuff repacking it like they never packed anything delicate in their useless life! lol plus they take forever to do it and then they nail me/us some times with huge fee's!

fricken losers with nothing else to do! custom officers that is lol!

good luck man and SSA will take care of you don't you worry!

Thanks for the replies guys. It does seem odd because the shipping invoice states the weight of 36 pounds.

Thanks for the replies guys. It does seem odd because the shipping invoice states the weight of 36 pounds.

That is where I am wondering what is going on. If it got lost in shipping, we will eat it and send another up, just need to hear back from the build house first.

Shipping is becoming more of a hassle for everybody these days. Whats up with that?!?!

SSA has great customer support, no worries.

Spoke with the build house, and both drivers shipped. So it looks like someone got a freebie Dcon. Another one is being put in for build for you as I type this.

Spoke with the build house, and both drivers shipped. So it looks like someone got a freebie Dcon. Another one is being put in for build for you as I type this.

good lookin out

:fing34:

So customs messed up? Just wondering.. Shouldn't they be covering the cost for you guys? And will you be needing my contact info, previous order number or anything?

So customs messed up? Just wondering.. Shouldn't they be covering the cost for you guys? And will you be needing my contact info, previous order number or anything?

It appears that something happened going into Canada somewhere along the line. They should cover the cost, but sometimes it is just not worth dealing with them and going through the hassle. If it was both, then I would push forward with it.

Good to hear. Awesome service guys!

ok.. cause now im wondering if they will charge me again for getting another item through them. Already charged me 60 dollars =(

Anyways I really appreciate your help Aaron. If you could give me updates on the situation as they come along that would be great. The wait is killing me!

awesome customer service SSA

also OP the 60$ you paid did it say for 2 or 1 sub? if it said 1 sub then yes you will pay another 60$~ and if it says for 2 subs then expect to pay 30~ but if it gets sent via CP (Canada post or USPS in america) these charge will go down!! ;)

and hey if you paid for 2 subs on your customs papers and you one got 1 you YOU can bitch to them! call the number listed and see if you can do anything. tell them what is up and what SSA is doing to help you and maybe you can get them to find out what happened and they can help SSA? long shot but still worth it. it is worth a shot since SSA is helping you out you can try something also! I know I would!

Yup i'm pretty sure the 60 I paid was for 2 items. So if I do have to pay customs again then I will call them right away. I have the box it came with so I can easily prove that only 1 driver could fit inside. And yeah hopefully if it turns out that I am able to get them to pay SSA back!

that a boy! glad to hear you are trying to help out! it is more then most other ppl would do in your situation!

They are working as fast as they can. There are a number of Dcon's that need to be built all at once.

So Aaron...I ordered like 24 of these and never got them.....can you please send me 24 more? =D

Good CS guys...if only other companies were this easy to deal with.

I ordered 2 12" Dcons.... when they came yesterday , they both were in one box... 2 smaller boxes in one big box.... how did yours come ? seems like everytime i order a sub ( like my Xcon ) it was in another box.... a box in a box..