Sign in to follow this  
MalibuOn22s

2009 Malibu *Update*

I won't be playing song after song on 100%.....Just occasionally on 100 but most of the time tone it way done and let my highs do all the screaming :)

Mmkay, well you could always add the alt later if you need it. Have you officially decided what your doing as far as drivers and enclosure?

yea I have. I changed my mind a lot :(. Because my car is more for show I am going less subs more Wow. I decided on 2-21" Death Penalties with 1 Sundown 2000d on each sub. The box is going to be 17 cubes with 240sq inches of port

then I'm still going with 2 sets of crescendo components in a custom kick panel i will be making and wrapping in black suede. The whole wall will be covered in black suede as well.

Sounds good, but I have a feeling your gonna change drivers again haha. Mark my words :P

:suicide-santa:

I won't let you be right!!! lol

I won't be playing song after song on 100%.....Just occasionally on 100 but most of the time tone it way done and let my highs do all the screaming :)

Mmkay, well you could always add the alt later if you need it. Have you officially decided what your doing as far as drivers and enclosure?

yea I have. I changed my mind a lot :(. Because my car is more for show I am going less subs more Wow. I decided on 2-21" Death Penalties with 1 Sundown 2000d on each sub. The box is going to be 17 cubes with 240sq inches of port

then I'm still going with 2 sets of crescendo components in a custom kick panel i will be making and wrapping in black suede. The whole wall will be covered in black suede as well.

Sounds good, but I have a feeling your gonna change drivers again haha. Mark my words :P

:suicide-santa:

I won't let you be right!!! lol

:P when you ordering everything?

I get my first SA 2000d and my ZED Built Boss Audio 4 channel in next week. Everything will be purchased before the end of January hopefully :)

I get my first SA 2000d and my ZED Built Boss Audio 4 channel in next week. Everything will be purchased before the end of January hopefully :)

sweet, faster then my build :P

Just ordered 2 Crescendo Supertweeters last night :) Soooo so far I have:

1-Sundown 2000d

1-ZED Boss Rev-665 4 Channel

2-Crescendo Super Tweeters

:) +buying one of my two 21" Death Penalties on friday!!! :)

Just ordered 2 Crescendo Supertweeters last night :) Soooo so far I have:

1-Sundown 2000d

1-ZED Boss Rev-665 4 Channel

2-Crescendo Super Tweeters

:) +buying one of my two 21" Death Penalties on friday!!! :)

Sounds like your plan is coming together, waiting for pics and the start of your build!! :popcorn:

Ordering my first DP 21" on friday :) expect pics soon after :)

How are you fitting (2) 21" subwoofers in a mailbu? My durango is 44" wide, that would only give me an extra 2". I can't believe a malibu is any bigger let alone the same width? :ughdunno:

How are you fitting (2) 21" subwoofers in a mailbu? My durango is 44" wide, that would only give me an extra 2". I can't believe a malibu is any bigger let alone the same width? :ughdunno:

It's because you have a dodge ;) lol

No but I am walling my car behind the seats..... I have 50 Inches across maybe more. That is how I am fitting them :)

The same thing I was thinking when he said he is going with 2-21"s but didnt want to speak on it. If thats the case I need to get me a new Malibu :attempt:

It's because you have a dodge ;) lol

No but I am walling my car behind the seats..... I have 50 Inches across maybe more. That is how I am fitting them :)

Alright then, can't wait for the build to begin :fing34:

nvm can't afford the sub this week :( Getting my Pioneer 3200d and 2 Deka deep cells instead :) Maybe next week for the sub!

nvm can't afford the sub this week :( Getting my Pioneer 3200d and 2 Deka 8a31 deep cells instead :) Maybe next week for the sub!

Edited by MalibuOn22s

Glad it made there safely, treat it right :captain:

no problem man.

Update so far!!

caraudio.jpg

Either getting my Pioneer 3200 in dash or 2 Deka deep cells this weekend

Edited by MalibuOn22s

lookin good. you will love the Rev-665. i have one on my Bravox Carbon Fiber comps. and sound great. i have the gain about a 1/4 way up.

good luck. and cant wait to see what subs you pick next. :P:lol2:

I failed and switched drivers again lol

I am running with a local fl crew hopefully for SBN and I decided to go with Skar Audio

YES i already bought 2 so no going back lol

8 12" Skar VVX wall build coming soon ;)

Hahaha. Well u can always change ur mind again and sell those 2. Haha good luck.

Edited by swagger_wagon468