Could someone recommend a good amp for two SSA ICON 12's....please?

thats a bad ass amp right there man, you should grab it if I were you :captain:

Give us your goals, budget for amp and final ohm load you plan on using for starters and any more information to make this effective.

Give us your goals, budget for amp and final ohm load you plan on using for starters and any more information to make this effective.

budget is probly about 500 dollars right now. final ohm load is just 1 ohm i believe and i eventually will upgrade electrical if needed

Couple great deals on SAZ1500's in the "For Sale" section...

budget is probly about 500 dollars right now. final ohm load is just 1 ohm i believe and i eventually will upgrade electrical if needed

What kind of power do you have right now? What kind of wire do you currently have ran? we need to know this so that we can make sure that we dont recommend an amp that is 0 gauge when you only have 4 ran through the car.

but as far as an option...I ran the hifonics BRZ2100 on my btl and it did GREAT! Its CEA rated and sounds really good. A lot of people dont like Hifonics and I got rid of mine because I wanted to higher quality amp but in my opinion for the money you cant beat it...

What kind of power do you have right now? What kind of wire do you currently have ran? we need to know this so that we can make sure that we dont recommend an amp that is 0 gauge when you only have 4 ran through the car.

To have enough of an amp to push 2 ICONS he will probly need 1/0 power cable, and if he was to go with a deal on a Sundown 1500 he could run a 1/0 cable! :drink40:

To have enough of an amp to push 2 ICONS he will probly need 1/0 power cable, and if he was to go with a deal on a Sundown 1500 he could run a 1/0 cable! :drink40:

you would be surprised at what I have seen with people using 4 gauge in a 0 gauge amp...... :WTFBubble: lol so I was asking to get a better idea.... besides he is gunna need around 2k so 1/0 is pretty much required!

you would be surprised at what I have seen with people using 4 gauge in a 0 gauge amp...... :WTFBubble: lol so I was asking to get a better idea.... besides he is gunna need around 2k so 1/0 is pretty much required!

:fing34:

oh yea running 0 gauge is no problem...so just need to know a good amp...should i look for 2000 watt +??

well i will look into the audioq 2200 or some used amps and then upgrade to 0 gauge

+1 for a used sundown 1500 or even 2000 if you can find one

well dont i need 2000 watts to get the optimum performance from the icons? and whats wrong with the audioq 2200?

well dont i need 2000 watts to get the optimum performance from the icons? and whats wrong with the audioq 2200?

Nothing! If it fits your budget, go for it.

It would be a nice set up with the Icons, IMO.

nothing wrong, but you can usually find used sundown amps here for great prices. how much is the AQ2200?

nothing wrong, but you can usually find used sundown amps here for great prices. how much is the AQ2200?

i am just skeptical about buying used amps on here...dont know what your getting or if it works. i think im gonna order the audioq tomorrow and get soem 0 guage wire as well