swagger_wagon468

curious.. What does it take to "become" a member?

I was just curious as to what is needed to "join" team SSA. Any perks? Just wondeing what its all about.

Edited by swagger_wagon468

We gotta like you, Well versed in car audio.. Active on the forums.. Knowledgeable.

Etc.

Talk to Mark/Aaron.

A Supporting member always helps :D

We gotta like you, Well versed in car audio.. Active on the forums.. Knowledgeable.

Etc.

Talk to Mark/Aaron.

A Supporting member always helps :D

Yes, our "team" is more like a bunch of good friends, wether we are online or in the same town, we all get along very well. You get equipment discounts on subs, and various other perks depending on how you are doing. "Perks" really vary a lot, so I won't get into that.

Hmm... so well versed and knowledgeable as in you know alot about car audio? Im fresh in the game so I wont be able to "join" for a while. Lol.is there anyone on Team SSA here in GA? Incasr ineed some help or something...? It would be awesome to be a part of it. Maybe in the futre some time... :D

I am in SC and always willing to lend a hand.

That said the road trip would be made by you. lol

:peepwall:

I'm in Nashville TN, and I wouldn't mind making the trip on a weekend either :gayhaaay1:

I'm in the same boat as wagon, being a team member would be amazing, being part of just good people who love Car Audio.

Sweet. Good to know. And of course I would drive up. Lol

I'm in Nashville TN, and I wouldn't mind making the trip on a weekend either :gayhaaay1:

I'm in the same boat as wagon, being a team member would be amazing, being part of just good people who love Car Audio.

Anytime fellas.

I will be in Tennessee at least once this year for the SC/TN game and maybe again to meet up with a friend for a show.

Oh, and demo these awesome subs for anyone at any time!

I've had people ask "what is SSA?"

So basic product knowledge is a plus.

Then knock their socks off with a demo an watch the reaction on their faces when the first note hits.

Most reactions I've had are "Daaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnn!!!!!!"

Just be friendly, respectful, & represent SSA to the best of your ability.

I'd drive to demo these Icons if I was asked.

If the distance is real far just meet me half way (within reason)

If I can't do it, I'd do my best to at least find another member who's closer. :fing34:

Then knock their socks off with a demo an watch the reaction on their faces when the first note hits.

If I can't do it, I'd do my best to at least find another member who's closer. :fing34:

So do you get invited? Or do you ask? Can you join just by slaping a SSA sticker on ur windshield, and then show a member as proof? Do you have to be competetive and run all SSA products? Submit videos, pictures? etc etc etc... lol I've always wonderd what it took to become part of a team, because I see them all over the site. Team DC, Team SSA, Team IAK, etc etc etc.

So do you get invited? Or do you ask? Can you join just by slaping a SSA sticker on ur windshield, and then show a member as proof? Do you have to be competetive and run all SSA products? Submit videos, pictures? etc etc etc... lol I've always wonderd what it took to become part of a team, because I see them all over the site. Team DC, Team SSA, Team IAK, etc etc etc.

I got invited. I assume you could ask. You don't join by adding a sticker to your window. You should run SSA products, even though I do not. You should compete. You don't have to post videos and such.

not every team has the same guidelines of what is required, have to check each out individually.

I got invited. I assume you could ask. You don't join by adding a sticker to your window. You should run SSA products, even though I do not. You should compete. You don't have to post videos and such.

you need some ZCON 15s :)

No.

On 1/2/2011 at 0:44 PM, swagger_wagon468 said:

I was just curious as to what is needed to "join" team SSA. Any perks? Just wondeing what its all about.

I as well was curious as I'm working on an evil build right now. Would love to be able to display team SSA in the window lmao. Thanks for the info guys.

One main thing I can tell you is to be active on this forum and as many MAJOR competitions as possible. 

Good luck.