shizzzon

Carl Casper - Louisville, KY Feb26 LARGEST Show in America

they let you demo but only when they say you can and when they say u can, it's like everybody for 15 minutes.

the enviroment is unique when it becomes demo time!...... the multiple sessions of allowed demos begin to increase anticipation as the day progresses.

> thefordmccord < look forward to seeinf ya there

chop

Alas, I was planning on attending.... Until work got in the way. :suicide-santa: I'm on call that week and weekend and the last I checked Louisville is more than 45 minutes away :nightrider: (which is max response time for callouts) so I'm afraid I'll have to respectfully bow out on it this time. There's always Slamology and plenty of other shows going on I plan on attending, so I'll see you all at another one.

Bummer Alton :ohnoes9: I was looking foward to meeting you and the family. Hopfully we'll see you at Slamology then in a worst case scenario :peepwall:

Thanks man, I've already done the checking up on the time frame for Slamology and not only am I not on call that week or weekend, I have taken Friday and Monday off on vacation in an attempt to make absolutely sure the planning is less likely to fall through. Hopefully, not only will I make Slamology, but some of the other shows planned up there and around as well.

Borat voice.....very nice :fing34: Maybe you could make a show at Excessive DB's since it looks like they have a show every month starting next month. I'm still in spectator mode and without a project ride currently. If all goes well though, a Ford Expedition will be in the works and done or done enough by Slamology :peepwall:

it is looking like we will indeed be there.....

actually, it is looking like quite a few of us will be!

should be a fun event.

Broke as fuck but I am still trying to come up with funds. Ill be pissed if I miss this event again this year...

I got the limo.....need a ride? HAHAHAHA!....I got you guys bro, no worries :drink40:

I got the limo.....need a ride? HAHAHAHA!....I got you guys bro, no worries :drink40:

Come pick me up please!! Lol this is gonna be a long drive for me a hole 8ish hours but oh well here we come louisville!!

if david cant keep you awake enough, call me or anybody else.. I'm sure we can keep you awake long enough to get here.

You rollin with someone? You could park here in Indy and ride down with me if it's just you. It'll be myself, Mikey, Cassie, and probably Lil David......so that leaves room for 1 more if necessary.

we got our funds secured in the account...

we have hotel rooms booked...

starting to get a little hype!

We are here!!! Now we sleep!!

i better not see u stalkin me before the show, hehe.

the "demo" rules suck again this year!

the restricted nature will surely take away from the event.

last year they had this fixed, too bad they did not stick to what was best for us as spectators as well as competitors.

before i am done ranting..... the uninteligable decision to restrict the entire upper deck of the arena for hydro show was 110% foolish as well!

a show with no seats? in a arena...????? wtf folks?

the officials down here in KY only said "Ya'll kaaeent gu up der"

all that aside.... with our large group , we are having a good time and look forward to going to day two!

the "demo" rules suck again this year!

the restricted nature will surely take away from the event.

last year they had this fixed, too bad they did not stick to what was best for us as spectators as well as competitors.

before i am done ranting..... the uninteligable decision to restrict the entire upper deck of the arena for hydro show was 110% foolish as well!

a show with no seats? in a arena...????? wtf folks?

the officials down here in KY only said "Ya'll kaaeent gu up der"

all that aside.... with our large group , we are having a good time and look forward to going to day two!

Its just the way of the show they cant have everyone just demoing all day. Sure that would be nice but trust me it gets really annoying when you are at a show for hours upon end and you hear the same persons crappy system 100 times. There was actually demoing that was able to be done Saturday night when everyone completed their runs. In fact my teammate josh newton demoed his van for a good 30+ minutes. You just had to pull into the lane to do it. Sure it wasn't the greatest but it was better than nothing at all.

For anyone that missed the show here are some park and pound videos that were taken.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thefordmccord