DSC02974.jpg

DSC02977.jpg

DSC02981.jpg

DSC02982.jpg

Here it is next to my Cresendo 3KWP

DSC02975.jpg

DSC02986.jpg

DSC02989.jpg

No way you didnt, thats bad ass man. Are you selling the 3KWP, Im looking for a brand new one?

No way you didnt, thats bad ass man. Are you selling the 3KWP, Im looking for a brand new one?

I did. Sorry Cresendo is going in my Monte Carlo, if I ever get it running. :P

WOW!! :WTFBubble: That is the second one I have seen here on the forum in the last week or so. Did they have a give away that I did not hear about? That is a massive amp!!!! What's it going to power? :woot:

Yep, audiosavings gave them away for cheap. I'm gonna blow the cones off a pair of DD9515s with it. Muahahahahah!

:bigok:

beauty...

what do you need to keep it happy? 3 alt's and 10 batts ??... its frickin huge !!

beauty...

what do you need to keep it happy? 3 alt's and 10 batts ??... its frickin huge !!

Just about. The manual recommends eight 800 CCA batteries and two 200amp alternators. Three 1/0 power inputs and three 1/0 ground outputs, and 8ga speaker wire on a pear tree..... Opps, just got a little carried away with the holidays just passing. :P

I have a 3kwp, big amp. That Warehorse is huge!

You know, the easy math says that 10kw of power is 100volts at 100amps. Not only could you blow the cones off the DD9515's, you can weld together any of the parts that break on the car from it.

Awesome grab dude.

I read on one of the forums the settings are complicated. is this true? its a nice amp for sure, especially for the $9000 off the normal retail price. but not a fan of kicker. i woulda threw a couple hundred with that mone and got an audioque 20k

Everyone thanks for the kind words. I am totally stoked about getting this bish up and running. I've got a couple more batteries to buy and I'll be able to get a build log going.

I read on one of the forums the settings are complicated. is this true? its a nice amp for sure, especially for the $9000 off the normal retail price. but not a fan of kicker. i woulda threw a couple hundred with that mone and got an audioque 20k

Setting this amp up is just like any other, turn some knobs and bam, music at excessive levels. :P The trick is in the wiring of the woofers. Only dual coil subs can be used. A deal breaker for some, but no me. :)

hell yeah man!

enjoy it and VIDS!

Thanks, I will no doubtingly enjoy the beat created by this monster. I'll keep everyone posted on the progress.

Yep, just like any other amp to setup, except you need a crane to set it in place. What's the weight on that badboy?

I can't wait to hear the vehicle this is going in. I will keep my eyes open for the build log.

Thats one nice piece of equipment ... I'd like to see this thing in action ... :popcorn:

Thanks for all the kind words fellas. Here are some gut pics for all those who are into those things. :)

DSC03013.jpg

DSC03018.jpg

Get a load of the power and ground inputs. I'm going to have as much $ in the electrical to power this thing as I do in the amp itself. :P

DSC03015.jpg

Some scale shots of the transformers.

DSC03011.jpg

DSC03012.jpg

The chip with the red dot in this pic is the brains of this operation. DSP FTW!

DSC03008.jpg

:)