onebadmonte

My new toy!

And I thought she was a hottie before, then you took her top off!!!! WOW!!!

You got a warhorse, I have a Stetsom 10kd..........

Both great amps!!!!

J

The board looks so nice

There's a Civic over here with one of them in it!! They are ridiculously big!!!!

How in the world did I miss this topic ?

Good purchase, and many thanks for the gut pics :D

Now let's see this bad boy in action.

I can't believe how economical they have become. Wasn't MSRP like $10K when they first came on the market?

I can't believe how economical they have become. Wasn't MSRP like $10K when they first came on the market?

MSRP was $10K. :o I think they just want to close out what ever they have. Mine has a date of 2009 :P

Just saw this,

that amp weighs 20 pounds less than my whole birch enclosure, 2 TC neo subs, bracing, and port! Lol You got a beast here that's for sure. Can't wait to see this amp in person...we should have a meet up soon. Are you going to SBN?

I have a feeling they didn't sell very well... huge amps like that have a veerrry small market, assuming the stores bought quantities thinking people would buy them... they didn't sell so well so they dropped the price... Wouldn't doubt it..

:shrug:

Just saw this,

that amp weighs 20 pounds less than my whole birch enclosure, 2 TC neo subs, bracing, and port! Lol You got a beast here that's for sure. Can't wait to see this amp in person...we should have a meet up soon. Are you going to SBN?

It's a heck of an amp. I doubt I'll go to SBN. I haven't started my build yet, I doubt I'll have it done in time. Plus I haven't planned financially to go anyways. Once I get it going I'll let you know so we can plan for a little get together. :)

I have a feeling they didn't sell very well... huge amps like that have a veerrry small market, assuming the stores bought quantities thinking people would buy them... they didn't sell so well so they dropped the price... Wouldn't doubt it..

:shrug:

Oh well, what ever the reason we now have 10k amps for the masses. Long live capitalism.