650rcode

4" vc Fi BL 12

Hmm...

I know ur also waiting for your early 2012 build. I already moved the couch as I think ill be living there soon.

o boy o boy!

Sounds interesting.I wonder if this will be something to counter the DC Audio Level 6's that are floating around right now.Would be nice so I can upgrade to a 4" VC next year.

There is already a sub made by AA that compariable to the DC level 6. And they are half the price of the DC also.

Sounds interesting.I wonder if this will be something to counter the DC Audio Level 6's that are floating around right now.Would be nice so I can upgrade to a 4" VC next year.

There is already a sub made by AA that compariable to the DC level 6. And they are half the price of the DC also.

I got you bro. ;)

haha so true :)

:lol: This is so true

The price of the basket ALONE on the lvl 6 is :lame:

Edited by hdorre

Yeah I know FI and AA are pretty much the same company but I just thought that maybe they were planning to have something like that with an FI logo on it instead of AA.I don't have a clue on the price of those lvl 6's but I know everybody says its stupid high.

DC in general has gotten high. Just an example- this time last year I got 4 Lvl5 18's for exactly 400.00 cheaper than I can today. No bullshit. I checked & even told one of their salesman that. I said a 400.00 increase for 4 subs in a lil over a year is insane! Needless to say, they've lost my business & I've ordered numberous subs from them.. guess that's what happens when you start adding sales people you HAVE to go thru based on where u live...smh

Edited by DreDay256