sefugi

Mac N Cheese

Excellent seller!!!! Super fast shipping!!! Great Communication!!!! Item as described!!! This guy don't play, he get's it done!! Thanks!!

Excellent seller!!!! Super fast shipping!!! Great Communication!!!! Item as described!!! This guy don't play, he get's it done!! Thanks!!

:thanx:

Hope you enjoy it!

Mac was awesome... Answered the few questions I had and shipped quickly... The only odd thing inside was some geometry or trigonometry homework was the stuffing inside the box... lmfao!! But amplifier came as pictured and stated... Awesome deal!

Mac was awesome... Answered the few questions I had and shipped quickly... The only odd thing inside was some geometry or trigonometry homework was the stuffing inside the box... lmfao!! But amplifier came as pictured and stated... Awesome deal!

:thanx:

I blame the damn shredder..

I also purchased an amplifier from Mac and it was an excellent transaction. Super fast shipping and a great amp for a great price! Highly recomend him to anyone looking to buy from him in the future!

Jay

I recently bought a pair of BTLs from Mac N Cheese. Excellent communication and shrewd business man. biggrin.png It's were properly packed, just like when they left the original manufacturer. The items arrived in a timely manner. A+. Unfortunately the shipping company damaged on of the items, not Mac N Cheese'es fault. I tried my hardest to get the issue resolve with the shipping company. They wouldn't budge and Mac N Cheese had to get involved. Needless to say he stepped up and took care of the situation. Great seller. Highly recommend. I could only wish that more sellers, both commercial and private would offer this kind of service. Thanks Mac N Cheese.

Edited by onebadmonte