Julian

Jeremy's (JmanJr) Temporary build log.=

Hell to the yes, now I just need to find a processor like the H701 or the Fosgate 360.2 for some active ish!!

Bout to grab a mint PLW12D2 for my brother-in-law's next build. Awsome subs for the money, shame they discontinued them.

FLAstrongman on FloridaSPL is hittin 150 on the dash, door open at 37Hz with 2 of the WD12's and an Audiopipe AQX3500.1 at .5. Solid ass amp for $420. Most likely will be the next amp I buy. :morepower1:

Edited by PHATBOi

Dropped my front door panels off at Julians today, hopefully he gets his arse over being sick and gets the f'ing move on to complete these. TIME is ticking! IM stoked to hear these AA mids!

Dropped my front door panels off at Julians today, hopefully he gets his arse over being sick and gets the f'ing move on to complete these. TIME is ticking! IM stoked to hear these AA mids!

Yeah man!

gained 1.10 dB just by adjusting the HU stuff.

big gain.

Yea people dont realize how such simple stuff makes such a huge difference! You just have to play with it to get it dialed in! I should be getting stuff in this up coming week then I will take pics of the goodies :)

:drink40:

lol weather sucks in Missouri hopefully julian gets work done! I told him screw it buy the rage gold if it means getting my doors done asap!

Looks goood!

Moar pics of the doors! :wub:

Thanks mang.. that's all for tonight though.

small update, 6-Skar 12s should be here on the 22nd :) so tracking says! Horns tracking says the 24th :)

I got the Skar 12s on saturday, but I was on my way out of town so I took pics and sent them to julian, but he didnt post them, so I will in the near future.

I got the Skar 12s on saturday, but I was on my way out of town so I took pics and sent them to julian, but he didnt post them, so I will in the near future.

beat you to it ;)

42a19779.jpg

09dda923.jpg

b0786748.jpg

dae77d5c.jpg

06462082.jpg

7c8e5878.jpg

a43d7a34.jpg

now where's the box? :D

^^^^^ great looking picture!!! love that movie.

holy woofers. i want to see what those look like installed though