S.DeYoung

When will IB3s be available?

Look to buy some for a HT project. Any idea when they will be available again?

Good luck, Fi never releases details about when their stuffs coming out, they just release it one day... :fing34:

Word on the street is that they are on the blueprint audio lineup....

Never coming back to Fi.

Had too many people buying them and slapping them in a ported box...and then yelling at us when they didn't work and turned them inside out.

They're moving over to blueprint drivers (strictly our HT brand) and should be available in 6-8 weeks.

Thank you for your quick response. I have heard a couple of ht setups using the IB3 subs correctly and it is just amazing. To bad people aren't using them for what they were made for. Will they be the same subwoofer under blueprint? Or are there changes on the way?

Thanks again

Thank you for your quick response. I have heard a couple of ht setups using the IB3 subs correctly and it is just amazing. To bad people aren't using them for what they were made for. Will they be the same subwoofer under blueprint? Or are there changes on the way?

Thanks again

As for changes I am not sure, but one thing I can say with confidence is if there are they will be something you'll appreciate. Fi has done a great job historically of learning what to apply for what use with generational changes. If not, they were already great drivers when used appropriately.

Thanks again

Will be making a few changes.

I was wondering the same thing, i'm doing a ib in my house soon. Can't wait to see bluprint audio! Do you guys plan on making other drivers besides subwoofers in the futue too?

Pre-order? Link to " blueprint drivers"? 6-8 weeks should be enough time to properly plan my system. I've been reading about IB HT for a week now...sounds like what I want! Your speakers seem to top the list as the one's to obtain if your're going to do it.

Pre-order? Link to " blueprint drivers"? 6-8 weeks should be enough time to properly plan my system. I've been reading about IB HT for a week now...sounds like what I want! Your speakers seem to top the list as the one's to obtain if your're going to do it.

You might want to check out homeaudioforum.net. Blueprint is one of the manufacturers there.

Never coming back to Fi.

Had too many people buying them and slapping them in a ported box...and then yelling at us when they didn't work and turned them inside out.

They're moving over to blueprint drivers (strictly our HT brand) and should be available in 6-8 weeks.

LMMFAO

Never coming back to Fi.

LMMFAO

Yep..

You're one of those guys.

We do not do pre-orders, never have..never will.

I see no point in taking somebody's money and making them wait for months on end to help pay for product that doesn't exist, that just screams "I do not have enough money to order 100 pieces from China so I will discount it to raise capital to pay for it before it even exists, and if it comes in with everything messed up I am screwed."

..granted we actually build our own stuff here so it is definitely different.

Still absolutely refuse to do it though.

Never coming back to Fi.

LMMFAO

Yep..

sure am, but not because I use the IB3 in the wrong application, as I smash coils with every other sub as well. Ive never burnt an IB3 coil, I havent burnt a coil in 6 years....ever since I started having 4X RMS headroom and stopped clipping. If I never TermLab'ed the van Id never have bottomed those, and if I would have just gotten four 18's for the towers instead of just two to get me by for the 22's always "coming out in a couple months...just a couple more months" I never would have bottomed those either, as I havent bottomed the four new ones yet. I could put any one of your other eighteens in either of my setups and Id still bottom them, cause I always red line, always ride the line..and if you want to hate on THAT someday then youd be correct... and I could run your other subs in the correct applications with the exception of more power than I am supposed to and bottom those as well.... has nothing to do with the wrong application.

But what do you keep bitchin for? I throw more money at you every time I break shit. You should be happy. I help pay your rent. And by "one of those guys" I hope you simply mean "turning them inside out" not calling and bitching, cuz Iv never called you and blamed you. I know full well I crank 10Hz sine waves for 10 minutes full excursion at tuning without breaking a sweat.

Edited by kryptonitewhite

Yay, for progress. Can't wait to see. Yes, I also stuck home audio subs in my car. :P Wonk, wonk, woonnnnk.

Never coming back to Fi.

LMMFAO

Yep..

sure am, but not because I use the IB3 in the wrong application, as I smash coils with every other sub as well. Ive never burnt an IB3 coil, I havent burnt a coil in 6 years....ever since I started having 4X RMS headroom and stopped clipping. If I never TermLab'ed the van Id never have bottomed those, and if I would have just gotten four 18's for the towers instead of just two to get me by for the 22's always "coming out in a couple months...just a couple more months" I never would have bottomed those either, as I havent bottomed the four new ones yet. I could put any one of your other eighteens in either of my setups and Id still bottom them, cause I always red line, always ride the line..and if you want to hate on THAT someday then youd be correct... and I could run your other subs in the correct applications with the exception of more power than I am supposed to and bottom those as well.... has nothing to do with the wrong application.

But what do you keep bitchin for? I throw more money at you every time I break shit. You should be happy. I help pay your rent. And by "one of those guys" I hope you simply mean "turning them inside out" not calling and bitching, cuz Iv never called you and blamed you. I know full well I crank 10Hz sine waves for 10 minutes full excursion at tuning without breaking a sweat.

You've never complained about breaking them, and I have always told you that you should not run IB woofers in a ported box, I do not want you to tell other people that you run IB woofers in ported boxes...because they go and do it! Then we get yelled at (not from you, others) because they a) break, b) sound less than desirable...and are peaky as hell.

...I said you were one of those guys that are infatuated with running infinite baffle woofers in a ported box...for what reason I still do not understand nor will I ever understand because it makes no rational sense at all what so ever.

It's the people following in your footsteps that cause issue and the ones that buy a pair of 12s or a pair of 15s and slap them in a ported box...that do not have things quite as under control as you do...and turn them inside out. Because they saw it being done on youtube, so they figured they could do it too. So, if they do not see it on the website, they can not purchase it...leading to less problems on our end of having to explain for hours on end why they should have never ran a woofer that is designed for IB use in a car in a ported enclosure.

We decided to not do the 22 for the time being..just have to do the cone and surround. Many other things are far more pressing and will actually sell a great deal more than the 22 would.

Never coming back to Fi.

LMMFAO

Yep..

I literally lol'd +1 For you Nick.

Yay, for progress. Can't wait to see. Yes, I also stuck home audio subs in my car. :P Wonk, wonk, woonnnnk.

ya but you did yours the right way :) still love your build BTW :)

You might want to check out homeaudioforum.net. Blueprint is one of the manufacturers there.

:drink40:

You've never complained about breaking them, and I have always told you that you should not run IB woofers in a ported box, I do not want you to tell other people that you run IB woofers in ported boxes...because they go and do it! Then we get yelled at (not from you, others) because they a) break, b) sound less than desirable...and are peaky as hell.

...I said you were one of those guys that are infatuated with running infinite baffle woofers in a ported box...for what reason I still do not understand nor will I ever understand because it makes no rational sense at all what so ever.

It's the people following in your footsteps that cause issue and the ones that buy a pair of 12s or a pair of 15s and slap them in a ported box...that do not have things quite as under control as you do...and turn them inside out. Because they saw it being done on youtube, so they figured they could do it too. So, if they do not see it on the website, they can not purchase it...leading to less problems on our end of having to explain for hours on end why they should have never ran a woofer that is designed for IB use in a car in a ported enclosure.

We decided to not do the 22 for the time being..just have to do the cone and surround. Many other things are far more pressing and will actually sell a great deal more than the 22 would.

alright, I will take that. thank you for not kicking my nuts in. In fact, from here forward I should probably include a copy paste to every vid saying not to do what I do lol. I'm over the 22's, I sold 2 18's and bought four more... I wish i would have done that to begin with, but i learned quite a bit with one per tower... always a reason for everything :) Congrats on the new HT business, you guys just keep growing and growing!

Your gonna hate me when they move to BP too... Oh I see it coming :) Just a product of moving all steel production to US.

Thanks,

Scott

I see no point in taking somebody's money and making them wait for months on end to help pay for product that doesn't exist, that just screams "I do not have enough money to order 100 pieces from China so I will discount it to raise capital to pay for it before it even exists, and if it comes in with everything messed up I am screwed."

I blew coke outta my nose just reading this. lol.

sorry..

brawnytowels.jpg

It's a hell of a dr... oh wait, n/m. ;)