Sign in to follow this  
jaymoung

ARE THESE ANY GOOD

From all I've read and heard about them they're great little subs. Hopefully someone with some personal experience can chime in some more info.

look used like crazy... i'd ask to do 50 total for the both of them... not a piece... they are OLD!!

are they worth anything? is it worth buying and getting a box bulit for them?

You can actually tell those subs look weak by just looking at the cone and hard parts?

You need to start your own sub repair over the internet with those unique skills.

I personally wouldnt buy those, or any temp sub for that matter.

IF you want something to do while you wait for your sub to come in-

Install your headunit

Run all your wires now

Get your box built now

Do everything you are going to have to do now before it gets here.

IF you already have everything done... start getting a list of music together you are going to listen to...

Somethin.. No need in wasting money.

Save that money for a recone in the future... :)

I give ya an even better idea to pass time-

Go contact Hove on here and spend some time with him...

Listen to his setup until yours comes in. :)

that'll be fun times.

I give ya an even better idea to pass time-

Go contact Hove on here and spend some time with him...

Listen to his setup until yours comes in. :)

that'll be fun times.

and Ill tell you what....if hove isnt available I am............ I was just at frankenmuth yesterday and today....... Send either of us a PM we do free demos....you just gotta pay for gas if we gotta drive!

ID makes great product and those subs are probably 20 years old. As far as being weak that is not fair as they are nothing like today's high power built drivers. Those are built for sq only.

If your looking for bass pass on these and follow Shizzzon advice.

Still a great buy on some classic ID subs.

lol @ the people saying dont buy them. IDQ subs are awesome subs. i had a few. very strong, very good output. sound amazing. they fit more into the sq category. but they hit very nice. real tight. get low. and are good on a budget. these have been known to be great subs for quite some time. i would read up on these before you knock them.

lol @ the people saying dont buy them. IDQ subs are awesome subs. i had a few. very strong, very good output. sound amazing. they fit more into the sq category. but they hit very nice. real tight. get low. and are good on a budget. these have been known to be great subs for quite some time. i would read up on these before you knock them.

I'm not downing them but I say no because why would you want to waste your money? Just do something else beneficial to your build in the mean time until your sub comes.

i have another car also a camaro third gen im clueless on what kinda setup im going to put in that car

and @TeamRamRod and hov you guys have any pics

Go to the Build Log Section and look at there build logs, pictures will be in there.