Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

NS v.2 18" with 9.25" Spider

Made for local customer -- thought it would be fun to use the Z v.3 spider on the NS v.2 -- we have about 44.5mm of motor clearance and this spider will allow you to reach it. Pretty impressive to see free air :)

I also am experimenting with a former cap as he is running high power. The cap will enhance the effectiveness of our coil cooling setup.

Once I get the dust cap glued I'll run specs -- it is still pretty fresh but I gave it a nice run free air before gluing on the former cap.

CIMG4679.JPG

CIMG4680.JPG

CIMG4681.JPG

CIMG4682.JPG

excellent, looks much better

the only thing I do not like all the series of 18" is the basket

I like the classic multi-spoke basket :)

PS (are you going to put a cap magnets to all the series? or only the SA series?

excellent, looks much better

the only thing I do not like all the series of 18" is the basket

I like the classic multi-spoke basket :)

PS (are you going to put a cap magnets to all the series? or only the SA series?

The 12-spoke is not an open tooling in 18" so we don't use it.

Do you mean the former cap ? It's just a part I use on some custom build -- the SA line won't work with this cap.

No. I mean, the gum around the magnet, with engraved "sundown audio", as the new SA

No. I mean, the gum around the magnet, with engraved "sundown audio", as the new SA

Ohhh the "magnet boot" -- new lines will start having them as we develop them.

The Z v.3 will have one the X line also... E line... etc... when I got to Nightshade v.3 I will make one as well.

Looks Awesome Bro !!! I'd like to see this thing in action ... :drink40:

Thats just nasty jacob! Do you offer custom colors for baskets?

No - we don't do custom color baskets.

If you want something like that you could likely arrange with PSI / FMS to acquire a motor from us and go from there with his service.

Sent you a email about purchasing this recone on Fri. Still waiting on a total and where to send payment to. lol Help please.

Edited by vic713

Sign in to follow this