Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

160.3db at 30hz behind C pillar -- SA-10s

I really have to get a demo in this beast :drink40: LOL @ Jerry and the chester the molester van! You still got the grizzly adams beard going?

Hank, do you have the 7.3 motor? I'm wondering what are you going to be doing for alternators.

not sure what motor it is but Im thinking that stock it had dual alts

Right, it was a factory option. Most dually's has them.

Can't wait to hear this. I hopes he scrapes teh van and sticks with this beast.

!?!?!?!?!!? WHY would you want this lol, why not boost both :D truck has 3768 sq" of cone and van will have 7630 sq" lol

Can't wait to hear this. I hopes he scrapes teh van and sticks with this beast.

!?!?!?!?!!? WHY would you want this lol, why not boost both :D truck has 3768 sq" of cone and van will have 7630 sq" lol

He was gonna use the motors from the truck for the van. So it was one or the other.

didnt realize jacob posted it over here.....

well to be honest i LOVE the truck now even more than i did. i sold the van so the truck is my priority now. the goal when its all said and done is a 162 at 30hz once i do some upgrades :)

i have some goals to meet in drive by and wont stop till i do :)

my upgraded bracing. last braces only had 1/8" flat stock mounting feet and they broke and bent so i stepped up to 1/4" thick. also running 1" 1/8"walled round tube steel vs square tube.

u can see in one of the pics in the sub hole how i had to fix one of the rear braces. looks ghetto but it has worked great.

put silicon around the heads of each bolt to prevent them from drawing out by vibrations in the future. yah it doesnt look pretty but i dont care as long as it works.

106_0415.jpg

106_0416.jpg

106_0417.jpg

Wow that bracing should hold up now!

Looks great!

That is some serious bracing :morepower1: I really, really wanna hear this beast! You coming to one of the Excessive DB events or Slamology in Indy?

Hank, do you have the 7.3 motor? I'm wondering what are you going to be doing for alternators.

6.0L

DC Power 270xp and DC Power 390xp. Stock 4g AUX alternator... yes 3 alternators you heard me correct. waiting on the bracket and the 390 and whatever dc is going to make me to be able to use both dc alts to charge at 17.9v.

anything else?

6.0L

DC Power 270xp and DC Power 390xp. Stock 4g AUX alternator... yes 3 alternators you heard me correct. waiting on the bracket and the 390 and whatever dc is going to make me to be able to use both dc alts to charge at 17.9v.

anything else?

Dc power 390xp? What is that?

Also do you have pictures? Even though it doesn't do me any good. I still want to see.

Right on Hank! :drink40: Jerry, Mike, & Wiley are my buddy's and they've all talked about the trucks brutality :woot: I'm looking foward to the experience :wub:

That is some sic flex going on there!

Great job man!

Sign in to follow this