Kanaworm$

Anything new?

SoundSplinter has been pretty quiet. Anything news worthy coming out as far as new product?

Last I heard, everything was waiting on the build orders to be made. They have been pushed back numerous times.

Last I heard, everything was waiting on the build orders to be made. They have been pushed back numerous times.

Really quite sad, I remember way back when emailing him questions and he always answered in a timely fashion. Excellent customer service.

Really quite sad, I remember way back when emailing him questions and he always answered in a timely fashion. Excellent customer service.

It really stinks, as Mike's hands are really tied here as he put up a crap load of funds for a couple of build runs that have not been done still.

It really stinks, as Mike's hands are really tied here as he put up a crap load of funds for a couple of build runs that have not been done still.

Wow that really stinks. I was wanting an RLP-18 for my HT. I hope the new buildhouse can come through for him.

Even as someone who has a competing product, I wish he could get his capital back and take it to a different build house that wont put him through this.

Is the build house overseas or still based in the usa?

Is the build house overseas or still based in the usa?

That is a question I will leave for Mike.

hmm i have a feeling wat buildhouse is holding him up...i just have a gut feeling

i really hope things work out cuz hit product is top notch

Edited by 80INCHES

Yeah, it's quite a shame. I got an RLP 12 5.5 years ago and love it. Wanted to get a 15 for my next vehicle, but there are none available. Mike was top-notch in assisting with questions, his subs are what led me to this forum.

This is kinda interesting.

http://www.tcsounds....ndation-needed/

Wow, make Mike wait forever then give him no specific features or design changes?

Sad to see it happen... I had a feeling TC would go down the drain again.

Even though TC has some great drivers.. i saw it coming.

i saw it coming.

Saw what coming? That's how it's been since TC got back in business again. Ever wonder why their products are sold "exclusively" by Parts Express? (think financing) Regardless, I'll by a RL-i 8 from Mike before i by a Epic 8 from P.E. I just hope he gets his products soon.

To bad SoundSplinter has so much money tied up with TC. I think he could have found a really good build house here in the USA.

TC Sounds has made Sound Splinter wait forever. They've been up & runnin' (TC Sounds) for a while now. They should've got to the SS product by now...

Wow... count me in as waiting. Seems like both the drivers I want for a future LLT build are not available. I need either two RL-P 18s, or two MalX 18s. Neither are available. On the MalX side, they had an QC issue with their build house which resulted in shorting rings falling off inside the motor after less than a day of use. So now they are looking for a new build house (not the first time they had issues with the last build house)

I guess it's a good thing I won't be ready to buy until late 2011/early 2010.................. everybody seems to be having supply problems...

Feelin' the love around here. You guys are great! The wait is still on, and I apologize for not being around the forums more often but as a result of having scarcely any product in hand, I've had to focus my energy on other ventures. I still believe that there will be some product coming my way (evidence from the TC topic recently linked), but it's been a tremendous wait without much to show and I honestly couldn't tell you with much confidence when to expect availability. These are the bricks life lays upon us from time to time.

Just for kicks (if you don't mind paying for shipping):

I'll be sending a TC2+ 8" single 6 ohm driver to the next two people who respond to this post AND tell me what they'll do with it! :slayer:

And if anyone else wants one for $100 + shipping, shoot me a PM no later than midnight pacific time on Tuesday the 5th and we'll make it happen. These are some beastly 8's. Not quite the RL-i8, but close.

Edited by SoundSplinter

id use one in my home theatre.

One for a new sub setup in my car would be amazing. I've always wanted to give SS a run.

I will use one in my dads car. He has always just wanted a little bass and has put me through college. I would love to do this for him!!!

:ninja:

I did PM him before i posted, but i just wanted to make sure, lol.

The few people that have grabbed an Orphan 8 from us have loved it.

Ahh man I would love to use an Orphan in my wifes car!