Kanaworm$

Anything new?

Feelin' the love around here. You guys are great! The wait is still on, and I apologize for not being around the forums more often but as a result of having scarcely any product in hand, I've had to focus my energy on other ventures. I still believe that there will be some product coming my way (evidence from the TC topic recently linked), but it's been a tremendous wait without much to show and I honestly couldn't tell you with much confidence when to expect availability. These are the bricks life lays upon us from time to time.

Just for kicks (if you don't mind paying for shipping):

I'll be sending a TC2+ 8" single 6 ohm driver to the next two people who respond to this post AND tell me what they'll do with it! :slayer:

And if anyone else wants one for $100 + shipping, shoot me a PM no later than midnight pacific time on Tuesday the 5th and we'll make it happen. These are some beastly 8's. Not quite the RL-i8, but close.

Damn this getting old crap, why did I have to go to bed 2hrs before you posted this. bull.gif

Good to see you around.eek5wavey.gif

Love my 8, sure you guys will too. Need some LLT love myself, but conveniently I am not in a huge hurry...yet.

I'll be sending a TC2+ 8" single 6 ohm driver to the next two people who respond to this post AND tell me what they'll do with it!

Damnit. :suicide-santa:

I would have built my first box.

Feelin' the love around here. You guys are great! The wait is still on, and I apologize for not being around the forums more often but as a result of having scarcely any product in hand, I've had to focus my energy on other ventures. I still believe that there will be some product coming my way (evidence from the TC topic recently linked), but it's been a tremendous wait without much to show and I honestly couldn't tell you with much confidence when to expect availability. These are the bricks life lays upon us from time to time.

I'll be sending a TC2+ 8" single 6 ohm driver to the next two people who respond to this post AND tell me what they'll do with it! :slayer:

And if anyone else wants one for $100 + shipping, shoot me a PM no later than midnight pacific time on Tuesday the 5th and we'll make it happen. These are some beastly 8's. Not quite the RL-i8, but close.

Damn this getting old crap, why did I have to go to bed 2hrs before you posted this. bull.gif

Good to see you around.eek5wavey.gif

Damn it, I must be getting old. Completely spaced on the date.Doh.gifangry2.gif

Any good news from Sound Splinter?