j-roadtatts

Broken case on 250XP. New Design in the works?

Since Rob is home with family I will post all that i know which is i know the brackets are still being worked on. I wish i had more of an answer but i don't want to look like we're ignoring you.

As long as its getting done right, I will be happy when the alternator and bracket arrive. So take your time , get them right, and HURRY UP ALREADY. :)

Thanks for the update Kyle.

I'm dying here... Don't mean to be bugging but this is starting to hurt me with competing. Is there a new ETA or should I still be expecting it at the end of the week?

Unless we run into some other problem they'll ship tomorrow.. The frames are all cut, just got to fix the brackets up and we're good to go.. *fingers crossed*

Lol that bit looks expensive.

$125 a pop for 1" solid carbide 3 flute endmills... Some of the tools we got were just ridiculous, but the up front money in tooling makes much, much faster and much, much better parts..

I just finished all of the alternators btw, I think Earthman got all the brackets welded on Friday so these will all be shipping tomorrow (Monday)... Thanks for being patient everyone..

Following Left today:

Austin, Harvey and Nathan

Thank you very much for keeping us updated. Did the alternator i had get converted back into it's original state, which was the 270xp instead of the 250xp?

Why was this not overnighted? One of the biggest shows to me is on Sunday and if it were shipped the week or two ago like it was supposed to I wouldn't be trippin. Just wondering why some people got overnight and I djdnt. Is there anyway I can get it changed to overnight even though it already shipped.

I think honestly that you shouldve been one of the first to get it since you initially brought the problem to their attention. But if they overnight it today you'd get it faster then me -__-

Following Left today:

Austin, Harvey and Nathan

Thank you very much for keeping us updated. Did the alternator i had get converted back into it's original state, which was the 270xp instead of the 250xp?

Yessir, was a 270.

Why was this not overnighted? One of the biggest shows to me is on Sunday and if it were shipped the week or two ago like it was supposed to I wouldn't be trippin. Just wondering why some people got overnight and I djdnt. Is there anyway I can get it changed to overnight even though it already shipped.

No ones got overnighted. I was focusing on trying to get everyones alternators out due to FedEx Express coming an hour early, so unfortunately I didn't have time to expedite the alternators because they already came and gone. I can't change this over to something quicker either unfortunately, I apologize.

SO are the rest of these shipping out today? aka mine?

name??

I think honestly that you shouldve been one of the first to get it since you initially brought the problem to their attention. But if they overnight it today you'd get it faster then me -__-

This was already brought to our attention before this situation, we were already proactively working on the situation after that to try and fix the problem. Things take time...

I meant to make a thread that everybody who has a problem could come to and voice our thoughts and opinions. I don't see how putting a different sticker on the box would take longer but ok. Should be worth the wait if it holds up.