holley2346

Extremely Disappointed

Thread should be closed. No need to bring it up :shrug:

Indeed, especially with a dipshit post like this:

I'm not comfortable with the idea of bouncing my KIA off the rev limiter.. I love my KIA.

Since it is hardly about Fi and that was resolved, I moved this to the general subwoofer section.

For what it's worth..that has to deal with the inductive heating of the cheap ass amps that have no filtering on the output stage of the operating frequency of the fets...

It does inductively heat the tinsel leads..and it does make them glow.

hence: rev limiter analogy, not exactly dipshitesque.

For what it's worth..that has to deal with the inductive heating of the cheap ass amps that have no filtering on the output stage of the operating frequency of the fets...

7 months later and not on topic, but referencing only the last post in a method that isn't coherent to the flow of the thread (nor my memory) is where the dipshit comment came from. ;)

7 months later and not on topic, but referencing only the last post in a method that isn't coherent to the flow of the thread (nor my memory) is where the dipshit comment came from. ;)

touche' :)

:dancing: