Sign in to follow this  
Acidburn

SSA Arizona RL-S Demo Meet

well, i'm on the demo ring for the new RL-s for the week of December 12th, and i figure what would be better than getting a bunch of us together to try the thing out

at the moment, im planning for Saturday, December 17th. I feel this is a good date for everyone since it is on the weekend and everyone should be done with school and maybe on christmas break from work by then.

The location is still to be determined but it will be in the Phoenix area somewhere. Hopefully, we can get the Tucson and Sierra Vista guys to come up, and maybe even the SoCal guys will make the trip.

I have not decided to post this on CA.com or not yet, but tell your friends and lets make it a good turn out.

Any questions, just ask here, and i'll let you know.

PS: if anyone has an amp that will do lots of power at 4 ohms, that would be great lol

If you promise that Sat. I'll ask for it off, or at least start later or something.

I'll have to talk to Mike, but im 99% sure it will be that Sat.

Its gotta be at least 1Kw

i have 600w @ 4 ohms, 1K+ would be niiiice

Ok how about this, you make it that Sat, and I'll buy this 1300w @ 4ohm amp I was looking at?

sounds like a good deal, thats a car audio amp right?

If plans work out, I'll see what I can do. Fingers crossed, but no promises.

I might make it to that, just moved to the Phoenix area for a bit...let me know

oh snap! VIP coming through lol

what part of the valley?

I can get us pro audio amps. and then I have my ARC too. That'll do 1245@4ohms.

Or again, I can get a 3k pro amp... we may need a truck to help me move the stuff, Or I have a place I can host at.

I can get us pro audio amps. and then I have my ARC too. That'll do 1245@4ohms.

Or again, I can get a 3k pro amp... we may need a truck to help me move the stuff, Or I have a place I can host at.

John, if you had somewhere for us to hold this, that would be excellent...

...considering we had the cops called on us last time lol

Also, im sure everyone would appreciate having some power to throw at this thing

It would be in North or Mid Scottsdale. Both places are decently close to the 101 though.

Either one, I have supreme power over.. since I work there. :D

It would be in North or Mid Scottsdale. Both places are decently close to the 101 though.

Either one, I have supreme power over.. since I work there. :D

That area works for me. It's where I grew up and plenty of Chipotles lol. Can you PM the addresses or tell me on AIM so I can check them out this weekend?

We have a location!

The meet will be at the church John works at. We will have a large parking lot for the cars and then we also have a room to use. John has amps up to 3500w to test out the RL-s. We will also get the tour of the church's system and from what i saw of it tonight, it looks quite impressive. The meet will be Saturday during the day with possible adventures at night. You all should come because it will be fun and there will be special prizes for those in attendance.

Scottsdale Bible Church

7601 E Shea Blvd.

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Coming from the 101:

west on Shea

south on Miller

first left into the parking lot

Only a 1600 mile, 25 hour drive.

Dec. 16th is my birthday - someone better get drunk as chit to celebrate and for me not being there. :D

It's awesome that you guys got a location - the church system should be pretty neat ... I've seen some that are really a sight to see.

You all should come because it will be fun and there will be special prizes for those in attendance.

I'm not a fan of your prizes. The last one did not smell good.

Only a 1600 mile, 25 hour drive.

Dec. 16th is my birthday - someone better get drunk as chit to celebrate and for me not being there. :D

It's awesome that you guys got a location - the church system should be pretty neat ... I've seen some that are really a sight to see.

thats 25 hours at the speed limit, you know you want to

i think there just might be some sort of fiesta saturday night so you should come and hang out with us

John says this church has the biggest EAW (is that the right acronym?) Line Array in the southwest

You all should come because it will be fun and there will be special prizes for those in attendance.

I'm not a fan of your prizes. The last one did not smell good.

:lol2: i promise you these prizes are stuff you'd actually want

I'll be supplying prizes. If there's enough interest.. We'll do a raffle ($2-3/ticket), and if not.... well, then I'll give away some RCA's or something.

Distance: 1085.9 miles

Approximate Travel Time:16 hours 42 mins

hmm....plenty of time...anyone want to take a trip to the airport?