Sign in to follow this  
RAM_Designs

RAM_Designs Feedback Thread

Just figured I'd start a feedback thread on here to keep better track of where I'm getting feedback from. Please post if you've done business with me.

Great Guy to deal with.....Sent him payment and dimensions/wish list and within a few hours had my design and cut sheet along with a nice message offering assistance should i need any......took me a while to get going on the project but the cut sheet, design and lans were exactly what i wanted.....

made my build go super easy.....

Box is together and being tested now and all i can say is i am a happy camper....still have to do exterior finishing (Fiberglass and rhino lining) but that will come once i am completely satisfired with its performance with MORE POWER......

Thanks again RAM.......U got my vote....

I got my plans from Ryan this week and just had time to get it together. I can say that I am very happy with the design he came up with and my new sa-8's sound great. After a few questions back and forth with Ryan he had my plans to me the next day. A big thanks to Ryan.

Received my design today. Looks great, very detailed images to go along with it so there is no confusion. Very fast with getting it to me. Will definitely do business with him again on the next project i get myself into.

Sign in to follow this