2009 Malibu Build (2 B2 Audio CC 12")

Some pics started with The wiring. Using All Kicker Hyperflex 1/0

bu.jpg

2011-01-27_115227.jpg

2011-01-27_115307.jpg

2011-01-27_115247.jpg

2011-01-27_115321.jpg

Edited by Optimus_Prime

Nice start. I want to see more of that chicka in your sig!!!!!!

Nice start. I want to see more of that chicka in your sig!!!!!!

x2 on the chick, I was listening to some bomb ass music just staring at the bear thing walking and the girls ass.

Car looks cool, interested in seeing the "fun stuff" :P

Good start and nice looking malibu. That chick with the ass is Jessica Biel in that movie Chuck and Larry. Nice ass

Edited by raolito

I have 2 runs of equal length kicker 1/0 both fused from my previous setup, I think i will be fine with one run here what do you guys think. Running one Rubicon 2500d with stock alt stock batt with one Kinetik 2400.

I couldn't tell, but you should really put a plastic grommet where the 1/0 comes through the sheet metal, that sheet metal is razor sharp and you risk grounding it out.

I wouldn't want to see your car go up in smoke!

Wire was ran through factory hole that had a plug in it and the metal has a smooth rolled texture to it, however i will be doing some precautionary insulating at a later time as well as plugging the hole around the wire, and if something happens i hope the whole purpose of having a fuse gets put into play, Good looking out thanks Julian.

I couldn't tell, but you should really put a plastic grommet where the 1/0 comes through the sheet metal, that sheet metal is razor sharp and you risk grounding it out.

x2, it may or may not rub, but I wouldn't want to risk short circuiting and burning down.

Couple pics of interior Leather and suede, and paddle shifters. Need to clean it up a bit.

int.jpg

int2.jpg

x2, it may or may not rub, but I wouldn't want to risk short circuiting and burning down.

I thought the same thing on my dads car, but this was with the wire that went through the door to the speakers, ended up rubbing.. now everything is fucked in his doors. lol nothing works, locks, etc.

The hole which i ran it does not share the wire harness for the doors or anything it was a blank hole with a plug, I assure you i will insulate the wire where needed, and as of right now the wire is not even live.

I thought the same thing on my dads car, but this was with the wire that went through the door to the speakers, ended up rubbing.. now everything is fucked in his doors. lol nothing works, locks, etc.

ouch, what vehicle?

ouch, what vehicle?

Old as car.. haha

Anyways

/end off topic

Lookin' good so far, why didn't you just go through the firewall?

The hole which i ran it does not share the wire harness for the doors or anything it was a blank hole with a plug, I assure you i will insulate the wire where needed, and as of right now the wire is not even live.

don't need to reassure us, we believe ya :P

I really like the new look to the malibus. Def. gonna be tuned in for this thread.

Planning on doing a few comps here and there?

Wanna do some comps eventually. Having a hard time deciding how to do the box, i mean as far as rear firing ports sub placement etc, Going to have a tune of 31-32hz wanna do the low end monsta thing. Ive got a cracked windshield and im hoping when im done and ready to go, make a vid to see if the setup will finish it off.

do you have a fuse in your ground cable?... :ehh:

I thought the same...its just wrapped around the (+) wire

tuned in!

I thought the same...its just wrapped around the (+) wire

tuned in!

Good eye.

Ya sorry guys pic is pretty raw, wires are not in their final positions, will clean it up when everything goes live. Using all blue cable with black tape on negs and red on +. bought a 50' spool of the blue kicker Hyperflex, so its all blue. Kind of like the fact that my subs and amp both end with Con. RubiCon Xcon.

I'd do a nice box with a port plug so you can tune high (around car resonance) and low for daily.

Going to use a low level to rca till i can get a deck, my question is should i run it from the factory sub leads or just a reg speaker lead, I do believe the factory is amplified, or at least the factory sub for sure.

Anyone know of a good priced agm trickle charger, kinetik 2400 has been sitting for some months now without charge and is pretty damn dead, kept making the alt default to a lower charging status, charge on car starts at 15.1 then drops to 12.6 floating there after the big load overheats my alt.