Optimus_Prime

2009 Malibu Build (2 B2 Audio CC 12")

Well you had to see me sooner or later now you guys can put a face to the username, Showing some SSA and Sundown love.

2011-03-07195439.jpg

Sporting some nice apparel, but I like pictures of :boobies: better! :lol2:

LOL I hear that, would have thrown on the SSA fleece but it's gettin warm round here.

Getting a little closer Some batts from Kinetik came in today, the 3800 is a beast.

2011-03-24175820.jpg

Also picked up another new toy today.

2011-03-24153252.jpg:dancing:

I'm jealous :P Tons of awesome equipment.

I can't tell is that from springfield armory? I got the xd-m when they came out, pretty compact and light.

2011-03-24153252.jpg:dancing:

New alarm system??

I can't tell is that from springfield armory? I got the xd-m when they came out, pretty compact and light.

Walther P99 .40 sweetest hand-cannon ive ever shot and now own, i did shoot a XD 9mm a while back i also liked that one just wanted something that conformed to my hand and this gun fits like a glove plus its got the mystique factor and has the James bond thing going.

Walther P99 .40 sweetest hand-cannon ive ever shot and now own, i did shoot a XD 9mm a while back i also liked that one just wanted something that conformed to my hand and this gun fits like a glove plus its got the mystique factor and has the James bond thing going.

Nice, I have the walther 22 pistol for target practice, plus it doesn't break the bank :P

Very nice progress! Great choice in equipment.

Keep the pics coming!

Very nice progress! Great choice in equipment.

Keep the pics coming!

Thanks 98GMC its been a slow process but once Andrew (Argent Audio) goes live ill be putting everything in once the enclosure arrives. Last night ordered my H/U Pioneer 3300BT so all that's left is the enclosure lots of pics coming soon as well as vids. :fing34:

you american's and your guns! lol! (keeping in mind i am canadian) believe it or not i have never fired a gun hell I have never seen one in person either! although I play video games with guns in them and I watch tv where guns are also present, or wait maybe that was a bow-and-arrow? lol! ;)

looks good can't wiat for the build!

you american's and your guns! lol! (keeping in mind i am canadian) believe it or not i have never fired a gun hell I have never seen one in person either! although I play video games with guns in them and I watch tv where guns are also present, or wait maybe that was a bow-and-arrow? lol! ;)

looks good can't wiat for the build!

hehe, there's certainly tons of people in America who shouldn't own firearms but do...

I believe there's a time and place for everything, including firearms.

Woke up this morning with some soreness in my back, That Kinetik 3800 Aint no joke. Its amazing how it got here without any mishandling type damage. Time for some :5shots: tonight.

Mounted the 1400 under the hood it was too tall but fits perfect laying on its side the posts are opposite of factory in this position but no big deal the factory wiring was long enough to reverse em.

2011-03-25122229.jpg

Mounted the 1400 under the hood it was too tall but fits perfect laying on its side the posts are opposite of factory in this position but no big deal the factory wiring was long enough to reverse em.

2011-03-25122229.jpg

Nice, got any way to strap the battery down?

2011-03-25122229.jpg

Nice, got any way to strap the battery down?

Im working on that maybe some heavy duty thick velcro or sumn.

Great build. Great equiptment. Looks good all around. Have ypi considered building your blown box?

Great build. Great equiptment. Looks good all around. Have ypi considered building your blown box?

Thanks man, I have considered building my own box but im already in with Andrew at argent with a deposit and im sure he can build it much better than me.

H/U Came in today, I installed it already and its pretty damn sweet sounds great and has great features and i love the access to the usb etc being on front.

2011-03-30123741.jpg

2011-03-30154625.jpg

you will love your HU :) I love mine

I had to do the same ish for under the hood except my CnD is double the size of that kinetic lol

How far out are you on it being done?

Did you see my finished products vids? :)

you will love your HU :) I love mine

I had to do the same ish for under the hood except my CnD is double the size of that kinetic lol

How far out are you on it being done?

Did you see my finished products vids? :)

Im pretty much done just waiting for my enclosure from Andrew at Argent next week should get it he is doing a build log for it this weekend All my wires are all run just need to install the amp and the subs in the box then Boomin.

I Have not been on in a few days, but Ya I saw the vids from SBN shit was getting down moving tons of air effortlessly nice job.

Whats the best way to hook up my stinger voltmeter, from what source is best and most accurate.

Whats the best way to hook up my stinger voltmeter, from what source is best and most accurate.

I have mine run to the + - on the back battery and remote to remote.

Some run it to the amp terminals too so either way.