Optimus_Prime

2009 Malibu Build (2 B2 Audio CC 12")

Build looks nice buddy.

Cant wait to see how you like those Xcons.

Thanks man Im almost there, I wanted to run the voltmeter up front somewhere where i can see it, The fosgate amp has a voltage needle already so i would kind of be doing overkill to do it in the rear but I may just extend the wires on the meter to run from rear batt to up on my console somewhere.

Anybody have any good ideas on how to securely mount the HC3800 in the spare tire well, Thanks.

Anybody have any good ideas on how to securely mount the HC3800 in the spare tire well, Thanks.

Build a wood box around it, use L brackets to screw the box down into the metal floor. Just make sure your not screwing into the gas tank.

Made a quick vid of a little walk around of what i have going so far.

You should def make a video when you put the box in the back, that I wanna see :D

I know you've had those wheels on for a while, but their sick!

You should def make a video when you put the box in the back, that I wanna see :D

Thanks man, I will deff make a vid of the box going into the car when it gets here but ill have to have my brother come and help me out with that, ill see about getting a vid of my brother rolling up in my car when its all done and playing so i can show the wheels choppin and some flex. :fing34:

Thanks man, I will deff make a vid of the box going into the car when it gets here but ill have to have my brother come and help me out with that, ill see about getting a vid of my brother rolling up in my car when its all done and playing so i can show the wheels choppin and some flex. :fing34:

Sounds like a plan :D

I remember watching the video BanginGMC had, like three people struggling to put his box in the back of his cab :roflmao:

LOL ya i saw that, i can imagine how much that bish weighed with them SMD's when i put my Xcon 12's in a small dual 12 enclosure i had from a long time ago it got heavy as shit, Imma have to be careful putting in the box so I dont mess up the leather of suede.

LOL ya i saw that, i can imagine how much that bish weighed with them SMD's when i put my Xcon 12's in a small dual 12 enclosure i had from a long time ago it got heavy as shit, Imma have to be careful putting in the box so I dont mess up the leather of suede.

Or drop it =/

I'm not really looking forward to seeing how much my backend of the car sags... can you say new springs? :P

ya i may have to grind some of the rear wheel well when all this goes in for clearance when she squats. Though about doing a eibach spring kit to lower it but i will have to wait and see how far down the car will sit.

More Pics.

:fing34:

More coming soon!

Here is where i put the dvd bypass switch temporarily

2011-04-06181059.jpg

And this is most likely where it is going to go.

2011-04-06181034.jpg

Uploading vid of first time firing up the amp and on the Xcons temp box used for testing!

Uploading vid of first time firing up the amp and on the Xcons temp box used for testing!

:woot:

I wish my interior was the color of yours. Now I need to scavenge junk yards in hopes of finding one the same color. I hate the creme color mine is. It will be blacked out soon enough!!!!!!!!

Running the amp at 4ohms and not really tuned

Amp is so clean, what's it mean when the lcd needle was reaching the right and the color was turning orange?

Those little 3 incher ports are starving the xcons :D

its like a signal clipping indicator i personally think its a lil off

Loving the xcons!

its like a signal clipping indicator i personally think its a lil off

Ah, yeah those things aren't very accurate, or at least the level they consider clipping is so mi nute & inaudible that it should be acceptable...

voltage stayed solid on the 4 ohms but i can see that needle moving around when i knock it down to 1ohm.

Nice!

When you getting your box bro?

Thanks man, I should be getting it sometime this upcoming week Andrew just needed to paint the port and finish carpeting and then should ship it out monday and hopefully have it be end of next week. :fing34:

Thanks man, I should be getting it sometime this upcoming week Andrew just needed to paint the port and finish carpeting and then should ship it out monday and hopefully have it be end of next week. :fing34:

Sweet!

:drink40:

Oh O' what do we have here!

2011-04-21154546.jpg

HMMMMMMM!

2011-04-21154715.jpg

Could it be?

2011-04-21155354-1.jpg

Oh man

2011-04-21155419.jpg:gift:

2011-04-21162707.jpg

2011-04-21162746.jpg