Infinite913

I need an amp 5-6k at 2 ohm for daily

I am looking for different options so that I can price match and do some reviews. So let me know what you guys can think of. Also if you know the site where I can read up on the info on em would be great THANKS GUYS!

Only real option is like two 3k's strapped.

Only real option is like two 3k's strapped.

ya I got the SAZ3k now and If I have to strap then thats what I have to do but i was trying not to STRAP!!!!

Whats ur take on .5 ohm with RD D9 it will do 6k?

the stetsom amps have 2 ohm versions i think, might want to look into those.

RD D9 is very very sought amp, It can do well over 6k with the right electrical.

RD D9 is very very sought amp, It can do well over 6k with the right electrical.

ok its going to be a :noob: question but what kind of electrical do you think I would need to run it at .5? thnx for the help BASS!

Smashed I was looking into stetsom I love the equip so thats def.. up there!

ok its going to be a :noob: question but what kind of electrical do you think I would need to run it at .5? thnx for the help BASS!

I ran one at .33 with 3 batteries on a stock alternator (almost 200 amp) with little drop below 13.

I ran one at .33 with 3 batteries on a stock alternator (almost 200 amp) with little drop below 13.

ok then I should be good with the plans I have.....SWEET! Thnx bass!

If you would decide to strap your saz3000.1, db-r currently has a referb up for sale.

If you would decide to strap your saz3000.1, db-r currently has a referb up for sale.

Thnx Nem but did you see the price on that thing lol. I am better off buying a brand new amp from stetsom for that price LOL

Thnx Nem but did you see the price on that thing lol. I am better off buying a brand new amp from stetsom for that price LOL

Yea I noticed the price of $700.00 I believe. I bought mine from db-r during their sale for $560.00. Keep your eye on their sight, you never know what they might get in.

So you were getting 3000 watts out of it?

There is more to the purchase cost of a Stetsom. You have to figure in repair costs and shipping back and forth every time you blow it up.

do you realize that running an amp like that at 0.5ohm will put out way more current than 2 strapped at 2ohms?

Your subs will last longer with a strapped pair and so will your money.

do you realize that running an amp like that at 0.5ohm will put out way more current than 2 strapped at 2ohms?

Your subs will last longer with a strapped pair and so will your money.

Maybe not necessarily last longer, but far less likely to die. Way more efficient that way too.

I am going with the stetsom 5k2d at 2ohms! thanks for all input! :morepower1:

I am going with the stetsom 5k2d at 2ohms! thanks for all input! :morepower1:

Good luck with that.....