Sign in to follow this  
farriswheel

V.1 ns 18" 150.7 @headrest

Here are some vids of my nightshade 18". I have a autotek mm4000.1 now(videos are with ap3000). Im wired @ 2ohms, after rise it see's 6 ohms, with 2400 watts.

I did 150.7@42hertz, at the headrest. This was done at meca world finals. Comments appreciated, just wanting to see what people think.

And here's a tiny hairtrick, not bad for a single sub.

damn! dirty setup man!

hand drawn pictures for the win!

:wub: the port!!! :fing34:

lol thanks. the exhaust tip was a stack(its a diesel), but when i put the enclosure in the bed, it had to go somewhere else.

And i make my own ports, 8" flares.

Alex glad to see you on here! are you changing anything for casper in feb? i just found out about no demos while at the show??? that pretty much kills the show

Alex glad to see you on here! are you changing anything for casper in feb? i just found out about no demos while at the show??? that pretty much kills the show

Yep, it will be slightly different for caspers, hopefully louder. And it does suck, no playing whatsoever throughout the day. But a few times a day they let everyone flexs for about 2 minutes, it gets intense.

And thanks ben!

About the pipe, it looks like its farther out then what it is. Its about 2" farther out than my mirror.

your box does not move at all in the bed. Nice !

Cablguy : I like your avatar !!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Sign in to follow this