Sign in to follow this  
Ray21

SA-10 SQ?

I currently have a pair of SQ XBL^2 10s in 2.4 ft^3 tuned to 32hz. They're being fed right around 500w a piece. They sound great and have decent output but I find myself wanting a bit more.

I have experience with mostly SQ subs (IDQ, AA Avalanche, TC2, etc)... how would the SA-10s compare? They'd be used in the same box, with the same power.

first welcome sir! my experience is with the Icon... sry

first welcome sir! my experience is with the Icon... sry

How do you like the Icon? Running it sealed or ported? It's actually on the short list of subs I'm considering.

Right now it is sealed and I love it man... But I just ordered a ported enclosure and I'll test out and see how that goes... :)

I have a pair of sa-10's in 2.5 net tuned to 32 with 40 sq in of port. they take everything my saz-1500d will put out at 1 ohm. It sounds good at the same time. I'd say that 2.4 with a 1000 watts will sound fine. And you won't have to worry about hurting the subs.

The SA-10 is a very underrated sub woofer. It has some of the best cooling for the price and the SQ and output are very impressive imo. I don't think you will be dissapointed at all with the SA-10 in your current setup.

Thanks for the info... looks like a very solid driver!!

Gets loud and sounds good... perfect.

Sign in to follow this