97T5WAGONPIMP

Cerwin Vega STROKER-102

GOD STOP MAKING BROAD AWFUL POSTS OMGAWD

Please read the posting guidelines!

:jon:

GOD STOP MAKING BROAD AWFUL POSTS OMGAWD

Pleas read the posting guidelines!

:jon:

im trying to see what pucking subs i want jack ass . if my threads bore u stay out of them

Read the guidelines, post as directed, or GTFO. That simple.

If you don't want to make an effort to make a proper post, don't expect anyone to make an effort to help you.

Read the guidelines, post as directed, or GTFO. That simple.

If you don't want to make an effort to make a proper post, don't expect anyone to make an effort to help you.

lol are u for real

:ohnoes9: another one of these "Are They Any Good" threads.

:google: or the "Search" function on here might be of some assistance to you. Use them!

:fing34:

Lemme ask u this

Is her pussy good?

Beacuse thats about what your asking. Just like every ho fucks and sucks a different way and has different abilities, every sub has its own abilities do. UNLIKE a ho, u can research what you want from a sub. Do some research, don't take the easy way out.

If you hate pussy then just leave.

This place aint for you.

:)

J

thanx for all the help its a simple answer are they good or not if i said is pyle subs good u all would say no they suck balls so whats differnt with this sub its good or not

Edited by 97T5WAGONPIMP

:google: or the "Search" function on here might be of some assistance to you. Use them!

i did search for 30 min could not find anything

i did search for 30 min could not find anything

To answer you question, cerwin vega is a reliable audio company unlike some other companies. The subwoofer should be fairly reliable but I cannot inform you on how it may perform against other similar drivers.

Cerwin Vega has had a good reputation in the past, but as far as now I couldn't really say. The "Original Stroker" was the shit back in the day.

I would probably stick with something that can be serviced easily from one of the vendors here on the site.

Just my .02.

thanx for some real answers 98gmc & deto1992 i can get to brand new for 140 so just seeing if it was worth it for that price

Read the guidelines, post as directed, or GTFO. That simple. If you don't want to make an effort to make a proper post, don't expect anyone to make an effort to help you.
lol are u for real

Yes, as I stated in the PM. If this is problematic, we can fix it for you.

thanx for all the help its a simple answer are they good or not if i said is pyle subs good u all would say no they suck balls so whats differnt with this sub its good or not

This question is just as ignorant. Pyle has produce hundreds of drivers over the years. Much of their early driver line-up was highly regarded and they were better and more common than anything else around. Everyone had Pyles and everyone was bumpin. Even some of their drivers now are worthwhile provided you can get them at a good price. SO if you asked is Pyle was good, you could not get a straight answer?

Well put!

I still have my old Pyle Digital Demand amplifiers and 4 Pyle Pro 10" woofers. Great stuff from them when they were Pyle Industries and part of the Harman Intl. group.

I was talking about before then even, when they were made in Huntingon, IN.

I was talking about before then even, when they were made in Huntingon, IN.

I guess my woofers still say Pyle Industries and they were from Huntington IN. Just that they also say Harman Intl I think, on them somewhere. But either way the Pyle family made great drivers for all applications back then.

fuck it im tired of the bullshit answers just close this shit thanx

:wavey5:

lol, it might not be worth it if your looking for a certain setup. you gave no info what so ever.

lol, it might not be worth it if your looking for a certain setup. you gave no info what so ever.

did not need to give any dam info it was imple are these subs any good they ither suck balls or they are ok or they are good that easy people

you suck balls.........at forums

Nobody knows if they suck balls! Why not buy them and try them out and then give a review of them. Then we will all know if they suck balls or not!