97T5WAGONPIMP

Cerwin Vega STROKER-102

Even the best sub in the world can suck balls if its not right for what you are looking for. Just because it is the best SPL sub doesn't mean a SQ guy will want to go out and buy it because its a great sub. Look at it as if someone said is the new Fi N3 a good sub.. Sure it is a great sub if you are competing but if you want a daily driver sub even the guys at Fi will tell you its not a good sub. Quit getting so mad at everyone for giving an answer that is just like your question.

all make this easy peeps is it worth 140 for 2 new 10's

Maybe

First thing you need to realize is that everything is application specific.

They might be a decent sub for $140 for 2 drivers. But if the driver doesn't fit your application or goals, then it's a waste of money and the wrong purchase for you to make.

So no, it's not a simple question. No, it's not a simple answer. Yes, the details are important. No, we can't tell you whether or not they are worth your purchase as we don't know your application or goals. If you want to just randomly purchase equipment and hope they are a good fit for you, then stop asking us and just start purchasing equipment. If you want us to actually help you select the proper equipment for your application and goals, then please provide more information.

Despite the fact it might look like we're being jackasses.....the simple fact is that we are actually trying to help you, but you aren't giving us the necessary information to allow us to do that and when we ask for it, you come back with some nonsense.

Maybe.

ok all just buy them and sell them on ebay thanx for the help to the peeps that helped

Lemme ask u this

Is her pussy good?

Beacuse thats about what your asking. Just like every ho fucks and sucks a different way and has different abilities, every sub has its own abilities do. UNLIKE a ho, u can research what you want from a sub. Do some research, don't take the easy way out.

If you hate pussy then just leave.

This place aint for you.

:)

J

:roflmao: this should be the standard post for every single is this good post, or will these slam.

Worth it, what is worth 140 to you may not be to anybody else. That is why your not getting an answer you want, plus you gave no information. Those subs might suck for trunk installs or suck at sq installs or so on, these are the reasons why we ask for as much information as possible TO SEE IF THE SUBS FIT YOUR NEEDS OR GOALS.

If your just looking for some subs to bump on then ask yourself this question is 140 worth what your buying or can you get better at the same price.

They might be a decent sub for $140 for 2 drivers. But if the driver doesn't fit your application or goals, then it's a waste of money and the wrong purchase for you to make.

So no, it's not a simple question. No, it's not a simple answer. Yes, the details are important. No, we can't tell you whether or not they are worth your purchase as we don't know your application or goals. If you want to just randomly purchase equipment and hope they are a good fit for you, then stop asking us and just start purchasing equipment. If you want us to actually help you select the proper equipment for your application and goals, then please provide more information.

Despite the fact it might look like we're being jackasses.....the simple fact is that we are actually trying to help you, but you aren't giving us the necessary information to allow us to do that and when we ask for it, you come back with some nonsense.

im not buying them to use them im going to buy them to sell them for more money .if i was buying them to use them i would have told you guys more info on install

Lemme ask u this

Is her pussy good?

Beacuse thats about what your asking. Just like every ho fucks and sucks a different way and has different abilities, every sub has its own abilities do. UNLIKE a ho, u can research what you want from a sub. Do some research, don't take the easy way out.

If you hate pussy then just leave.

This place aint for you.

:)

J

:roflmao: this should be the standard post for every single is this good post, or will these slam.

Worth it, what is worth 140 to you may not be to anybody else. That is why your not getting an answer you want, plus you gave no information. Those subs might suck for trunk installs or suck at sq installs or so on, these are the reasons why we ask for as much information as possible TO SEE IF THE SUBS FIT YOUR NEEDS OR GOALS.

If your just looking for some subs to bump on then ask yourself this question is 140 worth what your buying or can you get better at the same price.

i dont think there are better subs for the price 2k rms x 2 4k rms for two 10's

fuck it im tired of the bullshit answers just close this shit thanx

:wavey5:

:roflmao:

Why didn't you say you were just going to resell them in the first place? That would have cleared up the confusion pretty quick!

If you already have an amp and a head unit, why not play around with them for a while safely before selling? I used to do that quite often. Find some stuff on craigslist, buy them, try em out for a month or two, then resell them while trying to not loose any money! Good way to test lots of equipment!

im not buying them to use them im going to buy them to sell them for more money .if i was buying them to use them i would have told you guys more info on install

Now look at how much back-and-forth nonsense you would have saved everyone if you would have just followed everyone's advise and stated that from the beginning? How difficult was that to simply say? How hard would that have been to include in your original post? You made this way more difficult than it needed to be for no reason other than you didn't want to take the initial advice and give us more details about your intentions.

Now look at how much back-and-forth nonsense you would have saved everyone if you would have just followed everyone's advise and stated that from the beginning? How difficult was that to simply say? How hard would that have been to include in your original post? You made this way more difficult than it needed to be for no reason other than you didn't want to take the initial advice and give us more details about your intentions.

i dont give a flying fk lets get this closed i bought them like 2 hrs ago for 140 and sold them to my friend for 240 so lets close this shit

You ripped off your friend, so not only do you suck at forums but a bit at life. :( Lame.

There are prolly better places to visit for answers to your stupid questions than SSA, IMO.

:ughdunno:

I bet you didnt buy them or sale them, just a ploy to end the thread :peepwall:

Wow, nice friend you are. I usually try to actually help my friends, not rip them off.

No need to close the thread. It will be a lesson in stupidity for other members.

No need to close the thread. It will be a lesson in stupidity for other members.

yea they can see your stupid answers and every 1 else that didnt help