97T5WAGONPIMP

Cerwin Vega STROKER-102

:lame:

:banhim:

Edited by Frostedflakejake

Is 97T5WAGON and 97T5WAGONPIMP the same person? :trippy:

Same dude. Look at the language and everything else. I say ban for multiple usernames and generally being a shit head.

Lock the damn thing, sticky it under a new title of 'Dont be this guy' and let the new people learn.

As for your 'making money' point, dude you honestly are a worthless piece of shit. Its people like you who make me glad to not have you around me. I could never get something for 140 and sell it for 240 to someone I consider a friend. Its just not in me.

Just remember karma is a bitch and it wont beep when it runs you over.

J

Same dude. Look at the language and everything else. I say ban for multiple usernames and generally being a shit head.

Lock the damn thing, sticky it under a new title of 'Dont be this guy' and let the new people learn.

As for your 'making money' point, dude you honestly are a worthless piece of shit. Its people like you who make me glad to not have you around me. I could never get something for 140 and sell it for 240 to someone I consider a friend. Its just not in me.

Just remember karma is a bitch and it wont beep when it runs you over.

J

he was going to pay 500 for the same 2 subs so i think he got a good deal if u ask me and if they want to ban me wait to after my deals are done

Does your boy know what u got em 4.

yea after gas i only made 70 and im making him a box for free

Ol right good stuff im interested, be sure and post a build log. Have not seen a good vega setup since the ol skool strokers.

i dont give a flying fk lets get this closed i bought them like 2 hrs ago for 140 and sold them to my friend for 240 so lets close this shit

:boo:

:liar:

:stfu:

are these any good

Hmmm different names and yet a reply that would only come from one of 'twin brothers' and yet two different screen names.

Yep I would say its safe to se we have multiple accounts. Sean, Ryan, Aaron, Mark............banhammer please???

J

This thread reminds me of a saying.

Ignorance can be cured.

But stupidity is forever.

Edited by hondakilla98

are these any good

Hmmm different names and yet a reply that would only come from one of 'twin brothers' and yet two different screen names.

Yep I would say its safe to se we have multiple accounts. Sean, Ryan, Aaron, Mark............banhammer please???

J

like i said b4 if they want to ban me they can but wait to i finish my deals with people like i told the mods they can delete the other name i only made this 1 because i 4got pw and email i used for that name and my other computer was broke so i made this name on my desktop and it stays loged in and my laptop stays loged in with the other name

This thread reminds me of a saying.

Ignorance can be cured.

But stupidity is forever.

yup so stop saying stupid stuff lol

i cant believe this has made it 5 pages. REALLY needs to be erased. nothing useful or anything in this thread

:ughdunno: What a turd :WTFBubble: This dipshit should seriously get the hammer. If you actually did buy those subs and sell them to "a friend" for more than what you paid, you are not a friend at all :jon: You will be sucking the dick of karma in the near future and you are :worthless:

are these any good

J

like i said b4 if they want to ban me they can but wait to i finish my deals with people like i told the mods they can delete the other name i only made this 1 because i 4got pw and email i used for that name and my other computer was broke so i made this name on my desktop and it stays loged in and my laptop stays loged in with the other name

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense seeing as they were both created on the same day. How would you make an account and forget everything about it and have your computer break and then make another account on the same day?

just want to say thanx to every 1 on this site this is the best site out there hands down i never had so much fun with people keep the post coming people its helping me get my post count up .at the end of the day people its all fun and games for me so dont get but hurt yea i could have made things easy by giving more info but what fun is that i like to see all you guys talking shit its fun people love drama thats why we all keep coming back lol anyway take care every 1 add me as a friend

i cant believe this has made it 5 pages. REALLY needs to be erased. nothing useful or anything in this thread

thats what i said

I don't technically know if mulitple accounts are a violation of the TOS, so Aaron will have to handle that. As far as locking the thread, there is no need. If you people don't want it to continue, quit replying.

Outside of the OP being a moron, he's not doing anything wrong, so there is no need to edit, ban, or close.

Lastly as far as your post count is concerned, it means nothing and can easily be knocked down to ZERO and kept there.