Dave Ritter

MECA Southwest Audiofest in West Phoenix on 02/19

This is just a reminder that the next Southwest Audiofest show being held on Saturday, February 19th at the Hooters located on 75th Ave near Thomas Rd. Here is the link for the flyer found on the MECA website: http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/2-19-11AZ.pdf

MECA members who present their current MECA membeship card to their Hooters server receive a 10% discount on Hooters food and merchandise.

Please check the MECA events calendar at http://www.mecacaraudio.com/dnn50/Events/MECAEventShowSchedule.aspx for more Southwest Audiofest Series 2011 events as they are sanctioned and announced. One of our goals is to have as many Arizona based competitors win national points titles in MECA, win Arizona State titles, and receive invitations to the 2011 MECA World Finals!

Arizona is the fastest growing region in the country for MECA, and I know that we have even more room to grow! We look forward to seeing you there!

Edited by Dave Ritter

Just wanted to bump and say to all of you AZ bass lovers out there... Show up!! I know me and another team member will be there! If you want to ride in with us, send me a PM!

If you have seen the weather forecast for tomorrow, there is a 70% chance of rain throughout the day, according to weather.com.

This show is being held as scheduled, just in case any of you are wondering! So please come on down, compete if you are planning to compete, or just come out and hear some cool systems and eat some Hooters food.

Just wanted to bump and say to all of you AZ bass lovers out there... Show up!! I know me and another team member will be there! If you want to ride in with us, send me a PM!

You should record some stuff while your there and post it on the board for those of us who can't make it ;)

I talked to Dave myself today and he said the show will still go on! Be there!

Also, stef, i was planning on it bro!

Lookin forward to the footage. Pics are great too for those of us with bandwith issues.

J

Hope it's a good turn out. Perhaps I'll make it for the next show :P

So we got "rained out." Which is good and bad. Everyone got to do a run of SPL and then either this coming weekend or next weekend, dave is going to plan another show to finish the runs. If you didn't come out this weekend, come out to this next one!!

I wonder if its too late to head out

You would've been okay. We didn't do any testing till like 1-3. I just say 1-3 because i don't remember the times that well. It was kinda crazy

all the events are slow paced, show up whenever :P