Sign in to follow this  
mariobjones

2 SSA ICON 15s in 2002 Grand Prix

I like!!! I have a '97 and was planning something along the same lines. I have 2 15'' HX2's now, looking to upgrade 15's!!!

No more trunk left.trippy.gif

Just a couple suggestions, I'd look into doing something to build up the rear suspension with all the extra weight back there. And be careful with the peel and seal, may be great now but come summer time I'd be careful of it loosing adhesiveness and stinking up the car.

It sounds pretty loud, didn't get the chance too see full potential yet tho. Their only getting roughly 600rms each. It's rocking my car!!! Putting 1 crescendo super tweeter back in their, but gonna do a custom mount under AC area. But, I almost broke my passenger side power window motor lol, like it would come back. Will be meeting up with my homie vic (y'all can look him up on YouTube vikes93) so we can do a couple demo's.

I like!!! I have a '97 and was planning something along the same lines. I have 2 15'' HX2's now, looking to upgrade 15's!!!

You won't be upset if you go the route of SSA Icons. I previously had 2 15 P3s. In the future will be upgrading subs to xcons, maybe even those ridiculous zcons lol (pretty sure I'm gonna have to build in car)

nice color! i like! how does it sound?

It sounds pretty nice!! Very clean bass, and gets loud in decent size boxes.