dbsupra

Order #1415

I hate to be that guy. But I have no idea what is going on. I ordered an SA-8 D4 Wed 1/26. I messaged Jacob to check stock, he said he had the D4, just out of D2. I needed the D4 so that worked out good. I sent my order thru right after in the SSA store. I paid immediatly but said in the status I hadn't paid. I try to call twice, no answer. Send a message thru the store system. Hadn't heard anything, so sent Mark an email. Aaron replies back late Thurs 1/27 that payment was processed. Checked back and it said- "awaiting shipment". I check a couple times in the next few days, still the same. Getting concerned, I send another message thru the store yesterday around 5pm. It's 630 today and still no answer.

I need to know if this is going out by tomorrow or not. I need to have it by Friday so I can install it in the enclosure. It is for my son's school project that is due Feb 7. If that isn't going to happen, I need to cancel my order and I will order expedite shipping thru someone else.

Thanks for your time

Dave

I hate to be that guy. But I have no idea what is going on. I ordered an SA-8 D4 Wed 1/26. I messaged Jacob to check stock, he said he had the D4, just out of D2. I needed the D4 so that worked out good. I sent my order thru right after in the SSA store. I paid immediatly but said in the status I hadn't paid. I try to call twice, no answer. Send a message thru the store system. Hadn't heard anything, so sent Mark an email. Aaron replies back late Thurs 1/27 that payment was processed. Checked back and it said- "awaiting shipment". I check a couple times in the next few days, still the same. Getting concerned, I send another message thru the store yesterday around 5pm. It's 630 today and still no answer.

I need to know if this is going out by tomorrow or not. I need to have it by Friday so I can install it in the enclosure. It is for my son's school project that is due Feb 7. If that isn't going to happen, I need to cancel my order and I will order expedite shipping thru someone else.

Thanks for your time

Dave

Hey man I am sure they will take care of you the CUSTOMER SERVICE here IS GREAT. Mark is just in the process of moving so he will be hard to get ahold of let alone be checking messages. AARON is not the type of person to leave you in the shadows if he has any info I am sure he is not with holding it from you.

Actually they are both moving.

Actually they are both moving.

wasnt sure if aaron started yet :captain: way to look out!

awaiting shipment phase for my subwoofer took about 4-5 days for my order...

The woofer will ship from Jacob, Jacob is currently moving his warehouse and made a thread about being a little behind.

Not to worry. We will check on things in the am when im not on my cell.

Answered the message earlier this morning. It will be shipped, there are a number of SA-8's that have to go out yet.

Thank you for the update. I hope it goes soon or I wont have it in time.

Edit: rewind that. Today is wed. If it doesnt go by today I wont have it Friday.

Edited by dbsupra

Thank you for the update. I hope it goes soon or I wont have it in time.

Edit: rewind that. Today is wed. If it doesnt go by today I wont have it Friday.

Was informed this morning that all SA-8 orders placed should go out today.

Best news I have heard all day! Thanks Aaron

:)

lucky, i ordered a pair of sa12s for a friend of mine from ss store last friday and they still ain't shipped yet either

They will shortly. :)

Just wanted to update- received it today! You guys came thru for me just in time!

Thanks again

Dave

That is great to hear.

lucky, i ordered a pair of sa12s for a friend of mine from ss store last friday and they still ain't shipped yet either

They will shortly. :)

any idea when?

There are a few that should go out any day now. We will update tracking the moment we have it.

A number of orders were given tracking early this morning. Brandon, based on your user name, I am going to assume yours is one of the orders. ;)

so should I expect at least a 4-5 day after the order is placed to have it shipped as well?

so should I expect at least a 4-5 day after the order is placed to have it shipped as well?

Depends on the product.