Sign in to follow this  
ou812

ATOMIC AUDIO - CAUTION!!!!!!!!!&#3

I love to think back about my amps going to the wrong continent.

haha denim i've heard about that probably 5 times now. makes me laugh everytime :roflmao:

good find op!

haha denim i've heard about that probably 5 times now. makes me laugh everytime :roflmao:

good find op!

I don't think I would own anything made by Atomic if someone gave it to me after reading that. And the guy selling their garbage....Maximuscaraudio....He needs a good kick in the nuts.

I inquired about some Atomic products a few years back and somebody (Randy) gave me two differen't prices in the same email....:WTFBubble: . I was like :jon: Atomic.

Damn.............Poor kid kept tryin to work it out too.

J

Yeah, he got the shaft for sure. He could have had a nice, new high quality amp for what he paid for that pile o' :bull:

Atomic has agreed to give him a full refund. I advised him to buy a Sundown and be done with it.

There is a somewhat local dealer of Atomic and he is the most arrogant, lying sack of sh*t out there. I guess it follows the Atomic way!

Did you guys happen to see what atomic said to him when he initially contacted them? They basically told him to STFU because he was lucky to own such a great amp. After that I wouldn't own one of their products if you gave it to me....Well maybe then.

Lol, wow, what a piece of shit company. That's a damn shame. In the last post, even his refund is being questioned.... damn shame.

i bought a sub from them one time.. and it cooked.. no doubt my g/f fault "her car" so i call them up and i talk to him about the sub.. mind you not about the blown one.. about a new one.. and he keeps saying "with a full warrenty " with a full warrenty.. then he changed the price on me..... 2 times....

so then i say perfect so the sub has a full warrenty right.. well i have one here thats blown.. whats up on that full warrenty.. lets mail it out to you in the morening... he says "um uhh um theres no warrenty"

lol ok thanks guy.

This topic totally does not cover the build quality issues, or the fact that RD followed Atomic in the business practices all the while pretending Atomic was not building their product.

Someone post cliff notes please....that thread is a disaster. What I gather is that someone paid 900$ for a 1500W amp......both buyer and seller should be ashamed of themselves right there IMO.

The buyer was told that he was getting a brand new 2200 watt amp in the old style Atomic case. At the hefty price tag of $900!!!!!!!!! The guy was obviously not well versed in car audio but he trusted maximuscaraudio....The dirtbag that sold it to him. He recieved the amp banged up and scratched. He was told it was an old style case not used. He also stated there was no warranty sticker intact. He pops off the cover and discovers that it is nothing but an old beat up 1500.1. Seller agrees to give him his money back. When the amp arrives he says it is damaged and he will have to depend on the shipper to cover the loss via insurance. If they don't he's not giving him a dime. Now he has no amp and is out around a grand for the initial cost as well as shipping charges. maximuscaraudio is a worthless piece of $hit!!!!!! Anyone that deals with him or Atomic needs to have their head examined.You would have to go through the thread and find where the buyer of the amp contacted atomic....They are pathetic.

Here you go....this is from page 4. I am quoting a post by the buyer. This is about his conversation with Atomic.

I called Atomic personally and the guy who answered the phone said that Atomic is the best and does not feel threatened by me or over the statements I may make or anyone makes on the forum and that its lucky that Max is willing to even offer it to anyone here and that the price that I got that amp for is a smoking deal and one hell of a custom amp and that I should be greatful that atomic was willing to allow such an opportunity to me. I was shocked at the arrogance portrayed by the man I spoke to. I just cant believe that they are so high classed that they would act like I was lucky to be able to own an Atomic amp... I am really interested in the situation now as I cant find one on ebay and the secret prices are hidden its like a rich secret society for special people that know special people only and the prices are super high. I asked the man if my amp is worth so much than will he buy it back from me for 500.00 and he said no that its not worth anything to him because he runs the factory and can make a million if he wanted. Strange that he would say its valuable to me and that I should treasure it but its worthless to him??? I have decided to post it on ebay as the custom amp that it is and see it it goes like a hotcake from Ihop. If Atomic is crazy high priced and rare to find than I may sell my amp for a good price and than I will have to eat my words. than again if no one wants it and I cant sell it, the truth becomes revealed that Atomic is just some dumb company after all. If i cant sell the amp when i can afford a similar one in power handling I will test them both for sq and efficiency and than I can post the facts about the deal.. I am interested in how Atomic can be so high and mighty yet I cant find many youtube videos or anything on ebay or well anywhere for that matter. like they dont really exist or something. they say that there stuff is not sold on line but i have found amps for sell in foreign countries carstereo websites......

Edited by ou812

What a fail company!

Edited by Dictator1992

You know what's funny is you guys are talking alot of shit about Atomic,but the guy from Skar has done plenty of people wrong and have got caught in a bunch of lies. But when this is mentioned everyone tries to defend him. You guys are lame,i never owned Atomic,but wasn't it a dealer that sold the guy the amp? Yet you down the whole company,the guy from Skar is the owner and is real shady,but that's ok. Why don't people just call it like it is?

Edited by MHayes

You know what's funny is you guys are talking alot of shit about Atomic,but the guy from Skar has done plenty of people wrong and have got caught in a bunch of lies. But when this is mentioned everyone tries to defend him. You guys are lame,i never owned Atomic,but wasn't it a dealer that sold the guy the amp? Yet you down the whole company,the guy from Skar is the owner and is real shady,but that's ok. Why don't people just call it like it is?

I have yet to be wronged by Kevin and I don't think I will completely believe the statements.. I've read most of the claims and links and I still haven't really seen it being the same guy??? Anyway, I have no knowledge of the Atomic issues either but if something were to be badd I damn sure wouldn't defend anyone who has... So far Kevin has been reliable and honest with me when I've dealt with him.. That is all I can say about that... If you really think/know it was Kevin at all these other sites then post something more than just claiming he is the same guy.. I cannot confirm this by just taking "your word" for it...

Hayes, this post was unnecessary, please refrain from slander unless you have personally dealt with me. I am a very honest and trustworthy seller here and deal with tons of customers daily :)

I feel sorry for the guy, I have come to notice Atomic and most everyone who deals with them is shady, scamming, and just worthless.

Hayes, this post was unnecessary, please refrain from slander unless you have personally dealt with me. I am a very honest and trustworthy seller here and deal with tons of customers daily :)

I believe that forums are a place for people to express their opinions. Good or bad. It is up to the individuals reading to come to their own conclusion. I have read the threads, statements concerning how you do business. I have come to my own conclusion and that is why a Skar will be my next sub.

I love to think back about my amps going to the wrong continent.

Must have been customer error. ;)

:roflmao: