Sign in to follow this  
Majestic1

I am new here

The lil beast didn't fit the cutouts on the box. It was meant for E-8's. That means I'll update next week cuz I don't have time to do anything this week cuz of work and school. Do you guys think a jigsaw would work to make the cutouts a lil bigger?

Well that sucks bro :ohnoes9: Patience though, you got everything now :fing34: Whether it's a jigsaw or a dremel, just go a little at a time and test fit. You don't want to make the cutout too big and have a possible air leak.

Well that sucks bro :ohnoes9: Patience though, you got everything now :fing34: Whether it's a jigsaw or a dremel, just go a little at a time and test fit. You don't want to make the cutout too big and have a possible air leak.

ditto.. if you mess up you can always add a new baffle to the front of the other one. paint or carpet and no one will ever know.. lol might add 0.01 cft.. lol

Edited by Adam706

this guy is causing us undue stress brothers...

i say pics and vids now....or we band him!!!!!

lmao

Majestic....what is up bro, where is the love at....

we wanna see these in action!

chop

TA TA TA TODAY JR. !!!!! Seriously though, you aren't having anymore issues are you :puzzled: ? That would suck terribly :ohnoes9: I'm hoping that the delay is due to being overlly excited and consumed by the enjoyment of the new setup :fing34::dancing::drink40:

Sorry guys... I just got back a lil while ago, I was away with my work for a week and had no signal or net service. I'm sick as a dog again, but i'm gonna try to get started on it tomorrow.

What's up guys...I made the hole's bigger and got the subs in there. I didn't screw them in yet and they sound amazing. I'll try to put pics/video up tomorrow. I was unable to do anything else today. I think I have pneumonia and I'm gonna have to go to the Doctor tomorrow if I don't get better... Sorry for the wait...

dam man!

hit the ol vitamin c up too!

sorry to hear you are under the weather...we will praying for your quick recovery!

glad to hear of the progress with the enclosure nonetheless...thats the way to show stead fastness to your hobby...through sickness and health...!!!

holla at us soon with a clean build(bill) of health!

Hope everything is getting better with your health bro. We'll be patiently awaiting an update for both the build and your health.

^^^^^DO IT!!! You'll love em.....I did mine :wub:

Hey guys thanks for the support, it feels like a family here. I'm gonna bolt them down here in a bit before I go to work so I'll finally will get to listen to them. Better n' Reverse, chicagofan is right, you will love them, you won't believe the sound that comes out those little monsters, I should have went that route a long time ago. When I installed mine they weren't even bolted down and they still sounded amazing. Hopefully I'll have a video tomorrow.

Gl wtih that and welcome to the site.I joined about 2 weeks ago and loving it