Sign in to follow this  
mariobjones

Massive audio amp??

Never heard of it, It's 2ohm stable, not 1ohm. Just something to remember :P

Also has a max voltage rating of 15v, not sure how precise or "how big of a deal" it is for it to see over 15v. But I know my h/o alt (dc power) on a stock 12v system reaches voltages up to 15.5, not sure if that extra half a volt would harm it.

From the few products of theirs I have seen in person, they have been of good quality. Massive is in that middle ground it seems, not so much a big box store brand, and not an internet based one either.

Yeah, I notice the voltage limits also, thats why I wanted to see if anyone has used their amps. It would almost be perfect for my two icons. I guess I'll be the first to review it on Ssa. :)

I've heard that exact same amp on two Alphasonik psw912 and they sounded amazing, it was in a ~02 monte carlo. That thing is definitely a boat. Looks really nice in the dark as well, that middle strip lights up pretty colors :morepower1:

Yeah, I notice the voltage limits also, thats why I wanted to see if anyone has used their amps. It would almost be perfect for my two icons. I guess I'll be the first to review it on Ssa. :)

You'd be paying roughly 36cents per watt. or $1099 for 3000watts.

Where as a brand new crescendo 3kwp is $550 for ~3300watts. although there currently out of stock.

Personally, I would just buy a used saz3500d or 4500d.

Hell, buy one of Marks new 4500ds if your willing to spend that much, you'd have tons of headroom and won't need to upgrade amps for the future. (Both amps, 4500d and this massive one are huge!).

But I'm buying for 250 brand new

Well thats a different storry :P I just saw the price on the site you listed for $1099 and was like "fuck that"

go for it and tell us how it is :)

Lol I know, not for that price, I know theirs better amps for that website price. American bass, crescendo, sundown, aq, cactus sounds, etc

But I'm buying for 250 brand new

HOW???

oh wow, good timing on that find! lol

Insane deal dude!!!

Wow, what a find.

You'd be paying roughly 36cents per watt. or $1099 for 3000watts.

Where as a brand new crescendo 3kwp is $550 for ~3300watts. although there currently out of stock.

Personally, I would just buy a used saz3500d or 4500d.

Hell, buy one of Marks new 4500ds if your willing to spend that much, you'd have tons of headroom and won't need to upgrade amps for the future. (Both amps, 4500d and this massive one are huge!).

Except the 3500 and 4500 weigh more ;) I've got a used 3500 here that will carry its warranty for a full 2 years pm me for details if ya want man.****** Never mind! 250 is a steal lol nice find man!

Edited by tyoung515

Lol yeah. Theirs a lot of people telling me this amp blew their speakers that's why their selling. They had it on kicker comps, and pioneers WTF!!! Lol