xxaderxx

help designing a box enclosures for a 15" nightshade

I mean no harm...but that's super crazy vague. You could want a "competition-only" burp box tuned to 51 hertz or a crazy "subsonic blaster" tuned to 24 hertz. You could want a good ol "daily" box tuned to 33 hertz, or even a really dope box with switchable ports with one tuned high for competition and one tuned low for daily?

How would anyone know? You might need to box to be in a certain shape for your trunk or with the ports a certain way. Heck, I don't even know if you want a ported box even? I'm just assuming because hardly anybody seals a woofer anymore. My point is, no one is going to help you because no one knows what you want. We know you want a box for a 15 inch Nightshade v2. I could design a rectangle with a hole to put the woofer in and would you be happy?

Think if you worked in a fast food joint and someone came in and asked for some food. You'd be like wtf right?

I mean no harm...but that's super crazy vague. You could want a "competition-only" burp box tuned to 51 hertz or a crazy "subsonic blaster" tuned to 24 hertz. You could want a good ol "daily" box tuned to 33 hertz, or even a really dope box with switchable ports with one tuned high for competition and one tuned low for daily?

How would anyone know? You might need to box to be in a certain shape for your trunk or with the ports a certain way. Heck, I don't even know if you want a ported box even? I'm just assuming because hardly anybody seals a woofer anymore. My point is, no one is going to help you because no one knows what you want. We know you want a box for a 15 inch Nightshade v2. I could design a rectangle with a hole to put the woofer in and would you be happy?

Think if you worked in a fast food joint and someone came in and asked for some food. You'd be like wtf right?

:fing34: +1

I think the noob guidelines should be FORCED upon new people. maybe make a video, or a short test on the guidelines before being able to post here. some of these threads are RIDICULOUS!

I think the noob guidelines should be FORCED upon new people. maybe make a video, or a short test on the guidelines before being able to post here. some of these threads are RIDICULOUS!

This^^^ is a good idea!!