traks

Small S10 build

Still planning on 4 12's in a blowhole this spring,but for now here we go.

DSCI0175.jpg

DSCI0176.jpg

DSCI0177.jpg

DSCI0179.jpg

i assume an extended cab s10, what subs are you using? amps? how big is that box going to be when done?

nice start! the blow through will be intense~!

also is the port behind one of the subs and not the other? also what is your tuning?

DSCI0202.jpg

DSCI0203.jpg

Had to open the ends up alittle.

DSCI0204.jpg

Who needs a jump seat?

DSCI0207.jpg

I like it, any pics of the box/amp sitting in the vehicle? i had a hell of a time with my s10.

Still reppin the Diablo sticker....

DSCI0210.jpg

DSCI0211.jpg

DSCI0208.jpg

DSCI0209.jpg

Ill try to get a few vids in the next few days

Thanks guys,skipped alot of pics was in a hurry. Had 2 15" DC XL's in a wall before,and im very impressed with the 12's. Still need to build a false floor and clean up some wires,mount crossovers for the comp's and mount the highs amp. And also here is the wifes trunk reppin :drink40:

3 10sa's and and my old American Bass 150.1

163990_482623743722_733773722_6145212_1881080_n.jpg

nice install. i should have went with 2 12s instead of a 15. maybe someday ;)

Sorry missed alot of questions while uploading pics,ill try not to miss anyone.

2 SA12's and a 2500

Here is the box.Was going to go bigger port but got talked out of it.

sundownmainbox.jpg

I tried to keep the subs as far from the port as possible.....

Also have a Stinger battery under the hood and a voltmeter in a Blazer overhead console.

And pics of the truck. Lowering it 3/3 soon.

DSCI0012-1.jpg

DSCI0018-1.jpg

DSCI0015-2.jpg

And before anyone says anything about "steal me stickers" I live in a small town and my truck stays in my backyard.

Yes its Torres. Easy to use and have had no issues with any of the boxes designed from it.

Man..... Come on. You Team Sundown. You should know that's not enough port and also the wrong box for an S-10. :(

Man..... Come on. You Team Sundown. You should know that's not enough port and also the wrong box for an S-10. :(

I know that,even stated it at the beginning. But this is just a winter toy to get me till spring. Then 4 12's :popcorn:

And cant do port up,not enough room when I mount the other amp up there...

Edited by traks

o he knows this lol! that is why he is also doing a blow through when the weather get nicer! but until then he is going to hold off and run a temp setup lol!

but i do agree with you on the port issue! :( next time lol

looks good, i also have a sundown s10, ill snap some pics for you this weekend, just did 3 sa 12's off a saz 2k. firing forward, 2 6" aeros firing to the roof. 1 batt under hood 1 batt on each side where the jumps seats were. false floor with 2 amps under it with fans. Works pretty good, im impressed, i DID have 2 15" nighthsades off a saz 3500, then sold that, then 2 sa 8's on my saz 2k at 1ohm, now my new set up.

also, truck is droped 4/5 :)

Edited by Hostility

looks good, i also have a sundown s10, ill snap some pics for you this weekend, just did 3 sa 12's off a saz 2k. firing forward, 2 6" aeros firing to the roof. 1 batt under hood 1 batt on each side where the jumps seats were. false floor with 2 amps under it with fans. Works pretty good, im impressed, i DID have 2 15" nighthsades off a saz 3500, then sold that, then 2 sa 8's on my saz 2k at 1ohm, now my new set up.

Please do,love seeing S10 builds! Waiting on taxes to order my drop kit and new subs.

common Gary don't leave us waiting for pics lol!

i actually forgot about this, i will run out now and snap some pics, trucks really dirty, But i wont have videos until sunday. ill go snap shots now tho!

ok, again, truck is dirty, and different rims from being snow season here.

list of whats in the truck....

99 s10 4.3L

Big 3

220amp alt

Odyssey 1500

Odyssey 2150

Northstar NSB 75

Sundown Audio 2000D

Sundown Audio 125.2

3 Sundown Audio SA-12's

Alpine H/U

RF Power Comp set 6.5"

RF 3 sixty line driver

_MG_7179.jpg

_MG_7180.jpg

_MG_7178.jpg

_MG_7176.jpg

_MG_7172.jpg

_MG_7174.jpg

_MG_7173.jpg

_MG_7175.jpg

in the last pic shows the false floor, under are the 2 amps, with 3 fans to cool them down. the build isnt done, just way to cold to do anything else.

i love seeing pics of system's in s10's. for the longest time i couldn't find anything to gether idea's from. yours looks good also, i think next week ill get started on mine..again.. was wondering where i could fit a battery at and after seeing your pics ill remove the little folding seat in the back. perfect spot.

Edited by smashedz28