traks

Small S10 build

yup, what i did to make it 100% secure was, after taking the seat out that folds down, there are 2 studs that stick out from the ground, i used those to bolt down some wood for a base, then put my batter on top, then straped it down with all around, not the prettiest, but i know its not going to go flying if in an accident. i also had to cut some of the plastic to fit the monster batteries lol, then drilled through the floor to ground to the frame.

Man..... Come on. You Team Sundown. You should know that's not enough port and also the wrong box for an S-10. :(

I know that,even stated it at the beginning. But this is just a winter toy to get me till spring. Then 4 12's :popcorn:

And cant do port up,not enough room when I mount the other amp up there...

There is a looot of room behind the seats of an s series extended cab, don't let the first glance fool you.

yea when i had 2 15" nightshades in mine, i had my seat pushed up a bit, and im 5'6"

im 6'1 . about 3.3ish cubes and a single 15 has me wayy to far forward (sub FORWARD not up) no tilt wheel either so that hurts me also.

I know what you mean. Im 6' thats why the wall came out...and I have tilt lol. May build another box this weekend,,,,im ready for spring dangit!

And nice truck Hostility,salt has mine covered to....gotta love black!!

Edited by traks

great looking turck and setup man. im a fellow s10 owned and i wouldnt trade it for the world. do you know what numbers your around?

great looking turck and setup man. im a fellow s10 owned and i wouldnt trade it for the world. do you know what numbers your around?

No clue on mine yet just got it done.

No clue on mine yet just got it done.

well it looks great man. is your truck lowered?

i did spindles and blocks on mine. not too hard. and leaves the cheaper alternative to still be an option the use springs when i wanna go lower. did you put that step side on it?

nice box gary! looks good! and loud! but for sure

:morepower1:

lol! you need your SAZ3500 back

i did spindles and blocks on mine. not too hard. and leaves the cheaper alternative to still be an option the use springs when i wanna go lower. did you put that step side on it?

The stepside is Hostility's S10.

alot of room if your a little guy.

Wrong.. I'm 6ft tall, box is roughly 8 cubes behind my seats. 2 15s with a monster port. You just need a grinder to cut, cut, cut.

yea im going to shoot some videos today, im just having a problem with my sunroof flexing so much, dont want to break it and have it leak right now lol. my truck came step side, and was factory lowered 1.5", then i droped it more with 2" spindles in front, and 3" blocks in the back, total is about 4/5 drop. i bottom out daily and scrape daily lol. it sucks. thanks ken, you will have to see it soon, its pretty loud, still might try some other stuff with it, but love the sa-12's, i just cant heat them up lol, my shades and sa8's i could get warm, these, just keep there cool lol. also i DO need my saz3500 back, these things would get nasty off that amp!!!!

p.s im going to shoot like 4 or 5 videos today with different songs, ill post em on youtube later and post up link here!, on a side note, we need more s10 pics/builds in this thread, traks, get yours on here!! i want vids!

Edited by Hostility

Heres one of the wall. And I agree....more S10 builds!!!!!

Edited by traks

Followed your build on that else where nice truck. When you where putting the box in that looked fun lol.

Followed your build on that else where nice truck. When you where putting the box in that looked fun lol.

Yeah.. real fun. lol

Yeah.. real fun. lol

LOL. How heavy are those subs?

bangin, thats a bad ass truck man, cant wait to see more!!!

tracks looks good man, how is your port firing? forward or to the roof?

heres some clips i took of mine, not the best, weather all of a sudden got cold and windy so i couldn't take good ones. here is what i got.

I think i need to find out a way how to extend my aero ports externally a bit to try a lower tuning, i cant make them longer inside the box or they will hit the bottom. i want to try tuning to my fav 30hz lol.

anyone know how to determine how much longer my ports need to be external to reach a certain hz???

Edited by Hostility