traks

Small S10 build

i like how you ran our 0/1, wish i did that with mine, i have a huge bulge with 2 runs going under the carpet lol

Thanks. I like it its high enough not to get hung up on anything. Im thinking about cutting some pvc up in a 3/4 piece and cap it off.

Traks and Hostility, liking the builds, and the vids :popcorn:

thanks man! i like how we are keeping this thread going!, need some more s10 owners to post up some pics/vids!! all are welcome!

Burped a 150.3. Still need to clean up alot,seal it off,swap out the rca's,add the highs amp,change batteries,clean the wiring up more,get the alts and put the 3500 in :morepower1:

Burped a 150.3. Still need to clean up alot,seal it off,swap out the rca's,add the highs amp,change batteries,clean the wiring up more,get the alts and put the 3500 in :morepower1:

congrats on breaking the 150.. that must sound really nice :drink40::woot:

specs on box? great score! also how much power was that on? Whats on the inside of the port? did you use that for better air flow? looks like a good idea!

specs on box? great score! also how much power was that on? Whats on the inside of the port? did you use that for better air flow? looks like a good idea!

Box is 6.5 cubes after dis. On the inside is a 3" PVC cut in half (it helped) and duct tape to seal the pvc untill I fiberglass it. I havnt clamped this box yet but the last box I was clamping 800 watts @ 50hz. Its still on the 2500. Next sunday I will be putting the 3500 in.

Went to a comp. today and managed a 150.9 in the kick Usaci! So im happy so far. Now to do all of what I posted earlier,brace the box and start trimming it off and sealing it to the truck. The goal is a 150 on music sealed by the end of the year.

nice! thats a good idea with the pvc!, did you try a before and after with the pvc? whats the box tuned to?

Box is tuned at 39hz. I did a before and after with the pvc on the last box and it was a gain so it just went right into this one.

really eh, a difference you could hear, or only see with a TL??

Small update. The SAZ3500 is in. With very little testing pulled a 150.0 at the headrest Meca style!! Im thinking 2 more runs of 0 gauge and still need an alt. Going to have to keep the stock alt. Aiming for S2 in Meca. Ill try to get some pics during testing later this week.

Last vids before the 3500 was put in!

Now get some vidz with the new amp!!!!!!!!! lol

Now get some vidz with the new amp!!!!!!!!! lol

So much pressure...........lol. Ill try to get some vids tomorrow. Going to do some more testing and shrink the port down. So far its at a 150.8 at the headrest Meca style. Hoping to break 151 tomorrow. That 3500 is nasty but I have it turned down due to electrical. New alt should be in next week and im ordering more 0 guage and adding 2 more runs for the + side. Make it or break it trying for a 152 @ the headrest once everything else is done.

yea mine hurts my electical, im all for above 14 volts so i hate when i see it droping in the 13's, and i have a 220 amp alt, and 3 batteries, 2 runs of + lol

Alittle testing today.

On the glass

ontheglass.jpg

Headrest

headrest.jpg

Kick

kickpanel.jpg

Nice meeting you at slamology. This truck sounds way better that the vids and pics can show.

Sick videos! Your voltage meter placement is genius :drink40:

Nice meeting you at slamology. This truck sounds way better that the vids and pics can show.

It was nice meeting you to and good luck with the truck! If you need any help let me know!

Sick videos! Your voltage meter placement is genius

Thanks! Still doing more work to it before to long,need more power!!